Anyone heard of these police and ccw banners?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone heard of these police and ccw banners?

1. Question Anyone heard of these police and ccw banners?

They look like a pretty good product. In no way would I say this is perfect cause lets face it nothing is ever perfect. But I do think this would be a great way to help identify yourself to arriving LEO's if you ever get into a critical incident involving your gun.

So it seems to me its a banner connected somehow to a cell phone looking case and it just sits on your belt?

I think im gonna order one there not that expensive and it seem like it has potential to maybe save my life one day who knows????

But im interested in what you guys think before i order one...so what do you think?

P.S. Brownells is selling it POLICESTORE : POLICESTORE LE QD-360-ID IDENTIFICATION BANNERS -

Just what every bad guy needs.....
    The police show up and find 2 guys with these banners and you the good guy with none, who they gonna trust?

Oh shucks, and I already purchaced my CCW Cape, and CCW headband to go along with my CCW Badge. I could have saved myself some money and bought this product instead. I predict that this company will make a lot of money sponcering the Miss CCW pagent.

I'm thinking some kind of inflatable. (No, not that) But like a Life Vest. CO2 powered with a night strobe or maybe a glow stick. You shoot, pull the cord and vest inflates with the wording I'M THE GOOD GUY. Could even go with the top of the line vest with a EPIRB. Although modified to go direct to your local LEO office. BUT then again, you could buy a used Cape and headband from G50AE.
    GOT MILK?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Spam
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Shameless hucksters! Just like the badge guys!

-Doc

8. Hey look!!

Ron Popiel has gotten into the self defense market!!

Made by Moron Manufacturing - Idiot proof products.

"It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it" - SGB

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Shameless hucksters! Just like the badge guys!

-Doc
    We don't need no stinkin badges!!!

Quote Originally Posted by interex21 View Post
    They look like a pretty good product. In no way would I say this is perfect cause lets face it nothing is ever perfect. But I do think this would be a great way to help identify yourself to arriving LEO's if you ever get into a critical incident involving your gun.

So it seems to me its a banner connected somehow to a cell phone looking case and it just sits on your belt?

I think im gonna order one there not that expensive and it seem like it has potential to maybe save my life one day who knows????

But im interested in what you guys think before i order one...so what do you think?

P.S. Brownells is selling it POLICESTORE : POLICESTORE LE QD-360-ID IDENTIFICATION BANNERS -

I am sorry for the responses you are gonna have to read, you asked a serious question and you're gonna get a boatload of more or less funny jokes and insults. I know some of the posters a bit and they are actually pretty decent guys, but when it comes to anything that even smells like the infamous CCW badge they just go crazy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast