Ohio Police Encounter - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ohio Police Encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Mmoritz20:214121
    I also live in ohio. Was stopped by a sheriff for not having my front license plate . Told the leo that I had a ccw permit. He then started yelling at me to put my hands on the stearing wheel. He then made me get out of my car and searched me and the car and my two passengers. 23 years old never been in any trouble with the law not even a speeding ticket and he treated my like a criminal. I lost all respect for ohio leo that day. Hopefully someday we will be able to exercise our second amendment rights with out the fear of leo treating us like the bad guys.
    Welcome to the dark side :-D

Video is available
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I can't quote with my phone but that is not a true statement made earlier about a H before your drivers license number in Oklahoma. In fact, there is no information tied to your license if a LEO does a check on his radio. He/She has to ask dispatch specifically to look that up that you have a CCW. It is true that you do have to notify only if you are in possession and produce your permit if you are involved in a traffic stop.

I just saw the video.OMFG!!! I hope both of the criminals with badges get fired, sued, and charged at state and federal level, at the very least.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

6. I am finding this tuff to put words to.
    This officer was wrong on so many levels...people wonder what a "police state" looks like...well take a good look...it wasn't real clear what these people did wrong other than the police recognized one of the passenger's and thought they were free to just push people around at will.
    Scenes like this are why more and more people are coming to the conclusion that that the police aren't only ones that should be able to carry guns. Ask yourself this....would you want these two officers "protecting" you?

The one cop that was acting like a real prick needs to be fired, and he needs to spend a few years in a mental hospital at a minimum. I don`t care what kind of a public servent you are, you have no right what so ever to treat anyone like that.

8. How many laws did the cop break by threatening to cave his head in and pull his Glock 40 and pump him full of lead? Why hasn't he been arrested for these threats?

Quote Originally Posted by OpenCarryYes:214376
    How many laws did the cop break by threatening to cave his head in and pull his Glock 40 and pump him full of lead? Why hasn't he been arrested for these threats?
    Agree, I posted this in another thread about this incident.

Everyone wants the officer fired, I agree. People want the ccw holder to sue..eh i don't agree, but that is just my opinion. But why wouldn't everyone want the police officer to go to jail? He assaulted someone with a deadly weapon three times!

1. Treatening to stick a gun to civilians head
    2. Threatening to cave in civilians face
    3. Threatening to execute civilian

All these would land a civilian in jail over night at least. This officer is not just a bad cop, but a bad person through and through.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    People want the ccw holder to sue..eh i don't agree, but that is just my opinion.
    Why on earth would he NOT sue?
    1. He was unlawfully deprived of his liberty.
    2. He was the victim of criminal assault.
    3. He was threatened with future criminal harassment.
    4. He was falsely arrested and charged with a crime he didn't commit.

This is PRECISELY the sort of thing for which the Federal 1983 remedy for civil rights violations was created.

What's your alternative? Have the victim call the cops out in a duel?

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Link to the dash cam video on YouTube:
    ‪Dash Cam: Canton PD "Notification" Arrest & Officer Goes Berserk / Threatens‬‏ - YouTube

This is going to follow the cop around for the rest of his life... a LOT of people are going to make SURE of it.
    That, and a felony conviction for communicating threats to murder, conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to inflict bodily harm....not to even begin to mention the violations of this man's rights for which he was carrying a permit. This is more than enough evidence to put both cops iin jail for a very long time, after which they should never be able to touch a gun again, never be seen in a uniform again, and to never again be a threat to the general public. Shameful beyond imagination!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast