Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 85

Thread: Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest

  1. OMG A 3rd time on video and 18 complaints that city is going lose a lawsuit big time that ccwguy just became a million dollar man.

  2.   
  3. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.

    What's wrong with the assisting officer? If I'm on the scene and hear this I would have a real problem after the stop is over. I would tell this bum don't EVER put me in a position to witness that crap again.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  4. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.
    I simply LOVE it when cops make statements against penal interest. He's as much as conceded any civil "failure to supervise" claim.

    By the time this is over, Bartlett could have a gold plated Borchardt with diamond studded grips as his carry gun.

  5. Hey Harless had a hearing today.What happened to him?



    POSTPONE!!!!!

  6. The FBI should go after Hartless

  7. Jeez, can you imagine how many crack-addled prostitutes that guy'll be able to afford after this lawsuit?

  8. He will not need that sweeping job

  9. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by fatterdaysaint View Post
    Jeez, can you imagine how many crack-addled prostitutes that guy'll be able to afford after this lawsuit?
    And by the time he's done, Harless could end up as a "crack-addled prostitute".

    Couldn't happen to a better guy.

  10. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Eastern North Carolina
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Hey Harless had a hearing today.What happened to him?



    POSTPONE!!!!!
    Harless hearing postponed; police union cites stress - Canton, OH - CantonRep.com

  11. #80
    If he has PSTD then he should have been relieved of duty years ago. Its a stalling tatic by the union.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast