Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Canton Police Officer Under Investigation After Concealed Carry Arrest

1. OMG A 3rd time on video and 18 complaints that city is going lose a lawsuit big time that ccwguy just became a million dollar man.

NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.

What's wrong with the assisting officer? If I'm on the scene and hear this I would have a real problem after the stop is over. I would tell this bum don't EVER put me in a position to witness that crap again.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    NewsChannel5's investigators asked Chief Dean McKimm about why nothing has been done until now. He said until he saw the tapes, he never knew Harless had any problems. That Chief has to go too. Remember, problems allowed to continue in any organization, LE or business, are always management's fault.
    I simply LOVE it when cops make statements against penal interest. He's as much as conceded any civil "failure to supervise" claim.

By the time this is over, Bartlett could have a gold plated Borchardt with diamond studded grips as his carry gun.

5. Hey Harless had a hearing today.What happened to him?

POSTPONE!!!!!

6. The FBI should go after Hartless

7. Jeez, can you imagine how many crack-addled prostitutes that guy'll be able to afford after this lawsuit?

8. He will not need that sweeping job

Quote Originally Posted by fatterdaysaint View Post
    Jeez, can you imagine how many crack-addled prostitutes that guy'll be able to afford after this lawsuit?
    And by the time he's done, Harless could end up as a "crack-addled prostitute".

Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Hey Harless had a hearing today.What happened to him?

POSTPONE!!!!!
    Harless hearing postponed; police union cites stress - Canton, OH - CantonRep.com

If he has PSTD then he should have been relieved of duty years ago. Its a stalling tatic by the union.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast