New trend? Being charged with illegal wiretapping

Thread: New trend? Being charged with illegal wiretapping

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

New trend? Being charged with illegal wiretapping

If this was posted already somewhere here, ok to move or remove...

So perhaps the new game that law enforcement will play, with sympathetic pin heads on the bench, is to charge videographers with illegal wiretapping. ...That'll teach the punks to try and keep cops behaving properly, eh?

Here's what I'm talk'n about: Videographer of alleged Melvin Jones beating could be charged with illegal wiretapping | masslive.com
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Criminals with badges hate being caught on film!

-Doc

Why should cops worry. They don't have anything to hide do they? Once upon a time if it was their word against yours you were dead meat in court. Now with video equipped cell phones and surveillance cameras everywhere their lies are beginning to catch up with them.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Federal court rules that citizens can freely video police in public places without their consent.

Victory for liberty and the right to videotape public officials - On Liberty blog - Boston.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From a Marine Sniper -- "you can run but you will just die tired"
    Semper Fi

6. can not be charge anymore as long as a it's open and they know about it. so they can't say it a setup. just video the stop right in front of them.