Horseplaying LEO - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Horseplaying LEO

1. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Ah and a forum Nazi to boot, your just the whole package. How much is the ticket spelling police?
    It's "YOU'RE", and I'm gonna let you go with a warning this time.
    I'm not sure if that was a werewolf, or a hairy homeless guy... either way... the silver bullets worked.

If it's the point of view you take defend it/debate it.

P.S the Comma belongs inside the quotation "It's "YOU'RE,"

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Congratulations, S&W, you have taken what was previously a worthy discussion, and injected it with enough of your ADD and psychosis to render it pointless to continue. The only thing that remains debatable is the worthiness of your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence Ranch View Post
    Congratulations, S&W, you have taken what was previously a worthy discussion, and injected it with enough of your ADD and psychosis to render it pointless to continue. The only thing that remains debatable is the worthiness of your input.
    (OPENS ENVELOPE)

And the award for being even less civil than kelcarry, Terminal Lance, and Oldsalt goes to Providence Ranch. Please come up on stage, give a brief acceptance speech and pick up your CCW Badge on the table next to the podium.

Thank you, I gladly and humbly accept.

7. I live in a totally different part of the country than a lot of you guys. Calling 911 is NOT the answer to an immediate need for action. The call might get assistance in 5 minutes or an hour and I'm not betting on less than 20 minutes.
    I've stopped to check on the welfare of an officer more than once in the past but would be very carefull considering recent happenings. I'd not leave my vehicle until I was absolutely certain the cop understood I was attempting to help. Getting shot while trying to help is the last thing I want to happen and the trigger happy stuff going on now would prevent me from just hopping out and rushing to assist. After being told to "leave now or I'll cite you for interfering with an officer" by a female officer who appeared to be in a situation over her head, I'll be letting them take care of their own problems. I suppose if I saw a cop on the ground being clubbed or shot, I would make some effort but otherwise, I'll not be "interfering".

@S&W...

Nah, you don't offend me. And I'm not the guy who believes we use a right to be free from being offended anyway. I like differing opinions, which is why I come here. I even find myself agreeing with yours once in a while. But I also enjoy a good philosophical debate, so I hope you'll understand my frustration when one (above) sort of shrivelled and died. I certainly don't agree with your philosophy that all LEOs are self-superior thugs out to frame the less fortunate. Most of them are hard working normal people just like the rest of us. They have families and friends, strengths and weaknesses, hopes and fears, and real world problems. A handful, though, are pathetic losers who abuse the color of their authority to exploit the weak rather than project and serve as they swore to do. But I will not defame or disgrace the good work done by the many because of the few tards on the force.

My apologies to all, including the OP, for my outburst earlier. G50AE, I'm still waiting for my trophy and my super-duper CCW badge...

@S&W...

Nah, you don't offend me. And I'm not the guy who believes we use a right to be free from being offended anyway. I like differing opinions, which is why I come here. I even find myself agreeing with yours once in a while. But I also enjoy a good philosophical debate, so I hope you'll understand my frustration when one (above) sort of shrivelled and died. I certainly don't agree with your philosophy that all LEOs are self-superior thugs out to frame the less fortunate. Most of them are hard working normal people just like the rest of us. They have families and friends, strengths and weaknesses, hopes and fears, and real world problems. A handful, though, are pathetic losers who abuse the color of their authority to exploit the weak rather than project and serve as they swore to do. But I will not defame or disgrace the good work done by the many because of the few tards on the force.

My apologies to all, including the OP, for my outburst earlier. G50AE, I'm still waiting for my trophy and my super-duper CCW badge...
    Let us break bread and pass the peace pipe. For the record that is not my view of all LEO just the thugs with guns.

I'll pass on the peace pipe...thanks. We are trying to maintain a drug-free workplace here...LOL

I'll pass on the peace pipe...thanks. We are trying to maintain a drug-free workplace here...LOL
    Don't smoke anyways,LOL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast