Virginia State Police Encounter - positive! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia State Police Encounter - positive!

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    You think a ticket is no muss? :):)

I still feel like crying when I get one;)

KK
    LOL - my wife got the ticket... :P
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    I think it's pretty sad when we feel the need to identify ourselves to police officers in America when we aren't even the ones being stopped by the police (IE: not driving). Especially in a state where no permit is required to open carry a firearm in a vehicle, such as Virginia. Flame away, I know, it's coming.

Good job on the officer's part for handling the situation appropriately.
    You blow a lot of hot air, NavyLCDR. Acting like a jerk doesn't make you more right. Just a righteous jerk.
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

I believe that would be 'self' righteous jerk. ;)

KK

5. Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    You blow a lot of hot air, NavyLCDR. Acting like a jerk doesn't make you more right. Just a righteous jerk.
    Nice comeback, considering I said nothing personal about you. But I would not expect anything less. Too bad you don't have as much courage to exercise your 4th amendment rights as you do your 1st amendment rights.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Keykutter View Post
    I believe that would be 'self' righteous jerk. ;)

KK
    I stand corrected.

PS - NavyLCDR is now on my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip Gain View Post
    I stand corrected.

PS - NavyLCDR is now on my ignore list.

Why? I enjoy comedy myself....

LOL...dang navy, you on a quest to see who can make it on the most ignored on this site...LOL!!
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I hate it when my friends fight :(

It is a little strange that Navy gets so upset when people act like a ****head with regard to others carrying openly, but becomes one himself when people promote being reasonable and polite with LEOs...

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    It is a little strange that Navy gets so upset when people act like a ****head with regard to others carrying openly, but becomes one himself when people promote being reasonable and polite with LEOs...
    I'm kinda wondering what side you're on when I just read a post by you that said .....and I quote..

."I have to say that, after noting a couple of the Instructor "badges" in this thread, I will know just where to make a referal if I ever know anyone who needs to take "Bend Over 101"..."

This was in the thread where some of the instructors were promoting being reasonable to LEO's. Was I misunderstanding you?

KK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast