leo firsked me today! - Page 12
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: leo firsked me today!

1. What is your Patriotism? How have you contributed to our country.
    You serve in the Armed Forces,Goverment, Medical field, work in the pta, Teach, coach, any group assoc who helps others, what I am asking is this, The police can't exist with out the people's help.
    If you were in power it sounds like you would be so hard you would be a Nazie. Sorry just a point not wanting to call you that just a point that if you fight on everthing and demand so fine a line and say I am not an American or my Patriotism is being question. Ok what have you done. I served in the Marines. made sgt. four years I served, I go to the Va Hospital now for pain in my hip.
    I said something to the officer. that was as far as I wanted to take it. for the incident was just a small one. Now you are really pushing me. So LET me know how do you suport our way of life. you in court fighting everything that you think is wrong? OK where are your Arrests for protesting. what complaints have you made please tell us where we can look them up? what problem in our world are you working on? What group are you in? what problem do you give money to. or are you just someone who sit back and screams what everyone other than you is doing wrong? Arm chair lawer. Your very Educated So what have you done with that gift.
    What problem in the world have you worked on? What lawsuit have you made vs any evil in the world? We need your fine exsample to show us the way. OH YOU have no lawsuit pending? You don't join groups to face wrong doing or give money to any issiue? You never have anything wrong in your life. WOW.
    Thankyou for your so fine work. great American Fan-Tas-tic! where is your book?
    Anything we can look up to see your work? I bet not.

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
    Drunkbeater??? why that name? Anyway, What is your Patriotism? How have you contributed to our country.
    You seem very defensive.

What did YOU do in this case? Exactly how constructive is a smart remark? Don't you think that a formal complaint would have done FAR more good than sarcasm? At the very least a written complaint gives the next person ammunition if they need to sue the cop and the city. What does trash talk do?

I don't want ANYTHING to do with the police. If they FORCE that contact on me, my first reaction isn't to have pointless conversations with them. The last time I had an issue with a cop, after it was obvious he was a self-important buffoon, I wrote a letter to the Chief. I didn't stand around stroking this dolt's ego, ESPECIALLY after it was apparent to me that out of earshot, a grownup had told him he was wrong.

Leave the witty "banter" to "Law & Order". Cops BS for a living. You're a rank amateur.

And what have I done with MY life?

I was an Army infantry officer for four years.

I worked on the project which procured mine detecting and clearing equipment. If you were in either war in Iraq, you didn't have to get out of your armored vehicle and search for mines with a stick because of the work we did.

After that, I worked in classified industrial security, protecting classified information in the aerospace industry.

So, does that give me the "right" to actually DO something about a bad cop?

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger:248918
    Drunkbeater??? why that name? Anyway, What is your Patriotism? How have you contributed to our country.
    You serve in the Armed Forces,Goverment, Medical field, work in the pta, Teach, coach, any group assoc who helps others, what I am asking is this, The police can't exist with out the people's help.
    If you were in power it sounds like you would be so hard you would be a Nazie. Sorry just a point not wanting to call you that just a point that if you fight on everthing and demand so fine a line and say I am not an American or my Patriotism is being question. Ok what have you done. I served in the Marines. made sgt. four years I served, I go to the Va Hospital now for pain in my hip.
    I said something to the officer. that was as far as I wanted to take it. for the incident was just a small one. Now you are really pushing me. So LET me know how do you suport our way of life. you in court fighting everything that you think is wrong? OK where are your Arrests for protesting. what complaints have you made please tell us where we can look them up? what problem in our world are you working on? What group are you in? what problem do you give money to. or are you just someone who sit back and screams what everyone other than you is doing wrong? Arm chair lawer. Your very Educated So what have you done with that gift.
    What problem in the world have you worked on? What lawsuit have you made vs any evil in the world? We need your fine exsample to show us the way. OH YOU have no lawsuit pending? You don't join groups to face wrong doing or give money to any issiue? You never have anything wrong in your life. WOW. Oh you beat drunks ok thats good we know how you defend our way of life.
    Thankyou for your so fine work. great American Fan-Tas-tic! where is your book?
    Anything we can look up to see your work? I bet not.
    How I am serving and have served our country, is none of your business. It is irrelevant.

I already know that the police need our help. That is why I want them to obey the law like everyone else. Am I doing something evil by wanting to hold them accountable? If my rights are violated, there will be a lawsuit. Yours were, yet you are willing to let it go. That's up to you. I am grateful for your service in the Marines, but as your LEO encounter demonstrated, you can't stand up to a bully. I don't think that you could stand up for other's rights.

You think I would be a NAZI? I am yelling to the world to obey the Constitution and honor man's God-given rights. That's the last thing a NAZI would do.

Lastly, my screen name, "Drunkbeater," is just a stupid, redneck name that I got from the TV show, FAMILY GUY. I don't actually beat drunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkbeater View Post
    ... But as your LEO encounter demonstrated, you can't stand up to a bully. I don't think that you could stand up for other's rights.
    Have to agree with Whitetiger. The point is that many of us don't feel the need to stand up to every bully. Some very tough people on here who don't want to engage every wanker LEO.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

It's hard to know the right thing to do sitting behind a computer monitor. I've had encounters with police where I was so sassy I walked away surprised I didn't get cuffed. I've also had encounters where I was cordial and chatty and we talked about CC permits and gun calibers.

A lot depends on the cop's attitude, and yours, and on a million little things like circumstances, environment, body language, tone of voice, etc.

Most of us can tell when a cop is being a blowhard, and when he's just trying to do his job, and most of us react accordingly.

NO HE IS NOT RIGHT FOR CHECKING YOU, He had no reason to believe you were committing a crime, A budlge under your coat is hardly probable cause that you were commiting a crime and his behavior afterword demonstrates that along with his comments. I certainly hope that you file a complaint.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I just don't see it as a violation of his rights worth pursuing. Now what happened to my wife was a real violating of her rights. LE can't go around treating crippled people as drunks just because they don't walk well. LE can't show reasonable cause for a search, arrest or blood draw just because a crippled person couldn't walk a straight line without crutches. We didn't chase the LE agency down and sue them. Why? He was a young officer and was very polite. He merely crossed the line from lack of understanding/experience. Now had he arrested her there would have been a massive lawsuit and charges of violating her rights. I would never have stopped in my pursuit for justice, and trust me, I can whip up a costly ass whipping in a civil action. But there was no harm done. All I'm saying is that we let the little stuff go by. Can't fight everyone. There's enough people in the world that need an ass whipping without looking to resolve every detail of every act or statement. As I said, there's no money in it and most people let it go because they need to get about important things that occupy life. It doesn't mean anyone is less of a patriot or American. Getting back to the OP, the LEO was a wanker, no doubt.

Also beater, why the insults? Little brain? That's very funny to me considering the extent of my education. Calling me names shows an inability to control one's emotions; clearly not an ingredient for success. Posters tend to lend more credence to those who hold their emotions in check. BTW, This is a nationally known NYC attorney and contributor to FOX News and CNNHN. After 35 years as best friends I trust his knowledge over all others.

Time to let this thread go. We agree to disagree.
    This is why I think your wrong. While I agree that sometimes it's better to let the little things go, In a case involving your constitutional rights, it's not a little thing. That kinda passive attitude is what has gotten all of us in the situation we are in now. I'll use Open Carry as an example, It has been legal in many states since the beginning of time, yet, not exercised until recently. Now that it is being exercised, it has come under scrutiny simply because most people don't have an understanding that it is legal, and therefore you get the "man with a gun" calls to the police. This is a big deal because if the police are allowed to search a man doing nothing wrong, long enough then the fourth amendment becomes nullified and your rights are eventually lost.
    Also on: Ksccw.com NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor, Cheif Range Safety Officer

9. i like that rubb it in their face! good, i'll try that next time one leo plays the same crap on me

Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    This is why I think your wrong. While I agree that sometimes it's better to let the little things go, In a case involving your constitutional rights, it's not a little thing. That kinda passive attitude is what has gotten all of us in the situation we are in now. I'll use Open Carry as an example, It has been legal in many states since the beginning of time, yet, not exercised until recently. Now that it is being exercised, it has come under scrutiny simply because most people don't have an understanding that it is legal, and therefore you get the "man with a gun" calls to the police. This is a big deal because if the police are allowed to search a man doing nothing wrong, long enough then the fourth amendment becomes nullified and your rights are eventually lost.
    I watch COPS and Campus PD on television. According to this logic nearly every show has at least one violation of the perps rights. An attorney friend keeps reminding me that this occurs many thousands of times per day in America. Every perp wants to make a complaint about his rights being violated. Very few have merit. Most times the perp's behavior remains sociopathic in nature. A sociopath continually tries to turn the events on the police/accuser. Child molesters claim they are a positive influence on their victims. Stalkers claim to be the actual victim. These people don't argue the merits of what they did to break the law, they argue the manner in which they were caught was wrong. Most attorneys don't care.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:249016
    Quote Originally Posted by doctruptwn View Post
    I watch COPS and Campus PD on television. According to this logic nearly every show has at least one violation of the perps rights. An attorney friend keeps reminding me that this occurs many thousands of times per day in America. Every perp wants to make a complaint about his rights being violated. Very few have merit. Most times the perp's behavior remains sociopathic in nature. A sociopath continually tries to turn the events on the police/accuser. Child molesters claim they are a positive influence on their victims. Stalkers claim to be the actual victim. These people don't argue the merits of what they did to break the law, they argue the manner in which they were caught was wrong. Most attorneys don't care.
    Child molesters, rapists, and stalkers=sociopaths
    Law abiding citizens just holding government officials accountable=patriots
    ...apples and oranges...

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast