leo firsked me today! - Page 5
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: leo firsked me today!

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Stand in front of a mirror and practice these words until they become second nature any time you see a uniform and badge: "Are you detaining me under suspicion of committing a crime, officer?" If the answer is "no", walk away. If you think that is rude or disrespectful, then say, "Have a nice day, officer" and walk away.
    Generally, I agree w/ NavyLCDR (even if he is a squid and an officer) The only thing I'd change is a simple "Am I free to go?". Five single syllable words, easy to say hard to mis understand. If the cop says you are free to go, do so immediately If not, "I have nothing to say until I speak to a lawyer" and shut up.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

3. Having worked alongside LEO's for 25 yrs, there's one thing I will never forget said to me by a LEO "There is always the 10% of F**K ups on the job" Unfortunately he was abusing his authority in front of the cashier and I did like your comment to him but sometimes the best words are those not said, specially that he was trying to impress her and show how stupid he really is, but if that store is part of the post he patrols you should avoid it for a while.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed_and_Safe View Post
    Um ok I think he was pretty clear that it would not be good for HIM not the officer. Hence that's why hes taking a different route.

Why are people always so ready to jump down peoples throats on this forum? The officer was the one in the wrong here and yet the internet commandos cant wait to further disrespect him. Maybe you should learn how to read and interpret simple English before you try and play hero.
    It is possible the OP was stating that it would not be pretty for himself, true. I'll give you that. Given the number of "internet commando's" tho it's easy to understand how a bit of a macho attitude would be a likely meaning as well.

So you say I jumped down his throat? I thought I was not jumping but asking him to tell what he'd do, which would have then been a good time for him to explain another meaning, like the one you proposed for example. At the time of your writing the above we did not know what he meant.

So, you slam me for "jumping down" someone's throat then proceed to refer to me as an "internet Rambo" then further insult by insinuating that I am unable to read and interpret "simple English". Then, you assumed I was trying to play hero. All that for asking a question far, far less agressive than many, many other questions and comments.

Do you disagree with my assertion about the LEO's behavior being very unprofessional, elitist and refering to the fact that "some would say he was a complete tool"? Or do you find my asking what the OP was gunna do that would make his and the LEO's next meeting not pretty to be aggressive? If the OP was stating that the "not going to be pretty" was in fact meaning that the LEO would act even worse and THAT was not going to be pretty, well, there ya go. However, at the time I wrote my comment the 'not pretty' action and the person causing the action was open for interpretation. The OP was likely angry so you can understand why I leaned toward the typical male response and believed the OP was stating that he's not going to be so nice at any next meeting.

As for your insults, well, if you actually took the time to read this post and re-read my original comment BOTH (with thought) you likely feel like an a$$ enough now that I'll not add to it. You are welcome.

I believe it likely that Retired Grunt and TuckersMom did NOT fully and carefully read my post either. I say that because they have each exibited a lot of common sense in the past and yet they gave a "like" to your off track and unnecessarily insultive post.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    I would have punched him in the face. True story and you can't prove me wrong because this is the internet.

P.s tuts you're a toolbag go sandpaper your genitals
    Another example of someone who did NOT read my post very carefully. ...And I'm the "Rambo" or "toolbag"? Did you not see that my discussion of being unprofessional, elitiest and "some would refer to him as a tool" was in regard to the LEO? Go back and READ my post, but this time more carefully.

I ask a question and this is what I get. This guy acts like this (above) and likely gets a pass. Well, at least my being held to a higher standard is something that I can look back on and smile about.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Blog Entries
    OK, so here is the post again just so you both, or all four actually, can re-read it --carefully--. Not that I'm an expert in writing (or interpreting) "simple English" but you'll note "ya", "you'll" and "you" refers to the OP and "he" refers to the cop. <---Read that last sentence again, please. Now the post again:

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Next time it's not going to be pretty... Ya gunna do what? Not that I appreciate what the cop said or how he acted as he demonstrated a great lack of professionalism to say the VERY least, and was a bit of an elitist, some would say he was a complete tool. Having said that, if you would be so kind as to tell us just what it is you'll do next time? Inquiring minds wanna know!
    "Inquiring minds wanna know!" was added about four minutes after my originally posting the comment. Apparently some found it rather quickly and copied it prior to that, btw.

My asking what the OP would do upon another meeting and my stating the misbehavior of the cop apparently were both something that inflamed a few people. Is there a toll free number available to Rod Serling?

7. Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    OK, so here is the post again just so you both, or all four actually, can re-read it --carefully--. Not that I'm an expert in writing (or interpreting) "simple English" but you'll note "ya", "you'll" and "you" refers to the OP and "he" refers to the cop. <---Read that last sentence again, please. Now the post again:

"Inquiring minds wanna know!" was added about four minutes after my originally posting the comment. Apparently some found it rather quickly and copied it prior to that, btw.

My asking what the OP would do upon another meeting and my stating the misbehavior of the cop apparently were both something that inflamed a few people. Is there a toll free number available to Rod Serling?
    Tuts, tell me one thing, how come Soma Bra's adverisement come up on your post. I completly forgot what I was going to say.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

8. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Tuts, tell me one thing, how come Soma Bra's adverisement come up on your post. I completly forgot what I was going to say.
    Use Firefox and the adblock plus plugin and 90% of those ads go away. You would be amazed at how clear this forum and facebook become!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JohnLM View Post
    Theres an azz hole in every bunch! !
    I hope you were referring to the police officer and his illegal actions.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

10. NavyLCDR, I notice Mr. cc Badge advocate (G50AE) has gotten a spanking. I was wondering if you knew what Lib turd got offended and reported hurt feeeeeelings to the Mods.??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

11. Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    NavyLCDR, I notice Mr. cc Badge advocate (G50AE) has gotten a spanking. I was wondering if you knew what Lib turd got offended and reported hurt feeeeeelings to the Mods.??
    Well, you know it wasn't me! I don't know who, I did notice he was banned.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast