Not good....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not good....

Not good....

Hell of a way to get them suspects to stop and cooperate. :duimomlaag:

http://www.officer.com/online/articl...ion=1&id=40958

Darn police guns are firing by themselves again. Accident? I know of one guy who doesn't think so.....

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That sucks for everybody...The teens, the PD, the officer who shot, and us. Your title says it all: Not Good...

Probably be used as fuel for the anti's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I do realize this could possibly happen, but it sounds a little strange to me. Okay, he is getting out of the car, his gun goes off, and shoots both of the teens with one bullet. Kind of hard to believe as reported.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Only in Maryland,,,,,,,,,,,,, explanes it all DrDavid, I lived in MD for 2 years, strange things happen in MD..No offence to anyone in MD, its just the truth..................
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

When your finger pulls on the trigger it goes bang.

It would be nice to hear more detail of this incident. We all know guns just don't go off by themselves. I would guess the cop had already drawn down on the suspects, they made some kind of movement causing the officer to get a little jumpy, and he accidentally pulled the trigger.

Either way sucks for everyone involved.

Also kind of curious what caliber and round the officer was using. It went through the torso of one suspect and into the arm of the other. Thatís some penetration.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

What about finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Sounds a little like the video we have all seen of the woman police officers gun firing and almost hitting the suspect and another officer on the ground.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Looks like it could be possible for "Barney Fife" to do some damage with the one round Sheriff Andy let him keep in his pocket. Where's "Mayberry" now???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

10. Cop Shoots Teens

Sounds a bit fishy to me?
    Where was his trigger finger?
    Where was his gun?
    Who was he aiming at?
    Why was his hand on the gun?
    Or
    How in the world did his undercover gun shoot the teens when if it "accidentally" went off it probably should have sent him to the hospital with a slug in the leg?

Something doesn't add up, or some people are not telling all.

Still sounds fishy to me, I think we all would like a more in depth and honest report of this incident.

Yea --how the heck does that happen? Finger on trigger? not holstered properly?
    I got a feeling that this officer might be looking for a new gig real soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast