Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rrc1962 View Post
    Why in the world would anyone wear one? The wife and I got a good laugh over it.
    Do a search here for the legend of the mall ninja, you'll really get a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I put that type of item into the "mall ninja" gear category. Be careful if you decide to purchase one. In many jurisdictions simple possession of such an item can be considered a crime.

gf
    Hehehehehehe
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Haven't seen it - but I'm not going to announce I'm carrying.

I thought the idea behind having a CCW was to carry and NO ONE KNOWS IT.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dsokoll View Post
    I thought the idea behind having a CCW was to carry and NO ONE KNOWS IT.
    The concealed carry permit may only allow that in some states, however there are open carry states that issue a concealed pistol license.
    MΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I wouldn't use it. It makes you a target and draws attention, and gives a warning, so you lose the element of surprise.

I do however have stickers which I had printed and they are on the cellar windows and doors of my home.

"Unauthorized entry may result in personal injury or death." Which could mean anything. But I suspect I'd think twice about breaking in.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Not only will it let law enforcement think you have a gun,it will let the bad guys think you are armed,giving them the advantage
    to have their guns ready first(giving them the drop on you first).
    Also breaking in to your car,looking for guns.

'Rights' do not require License. Rights can only be denied. Not only is this 'sticker' a bad idea... it reenforces the perception that Bearing Arms requires government permission.

Why would anyone want to announce that they are carrying? During WWII the Nazi's made the Jew's wear labels on their garments (Star of David) so they could be easily recognized by the SS and the Nazi party people for harassment or extermination. Besides, if you are pulled over, the LEO runs your plate and it comes up anyway. Don't paint a target on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    Why would anyone want to announce that they are carrying? During WWII the Nazi's made the Jew's wear labels on their garments (Star of David) so they could be easily recognized by the SS and the Nazi party people for harassment or extermination. Besides, if you are pulled over, the LEO runs your plate and it comes up anyway. Don't paint a target on yourself.
    Did you check the date(s) of the posts on this thread?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast