Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal

1. Quote Originally Posted by rmarcustrucker View Post
    +1
    In Ohio they know once they run your plate in computer. So when I inform them upon their coming to my window i'm just fufilling the letter of the law.

Attention BG's...their might be a gun in the car.

I could also see someone being spiteful with you and seeing that sticker they could call the police and lie saying " I think I saw them with a gun." It's a long shot, but there are peace loving sheep that would love to force us to give up are guns and be thrown in jail because we are just one step above the criminals." NO ONE SHOULD BE ARMED...except the police...and even then not all of them....just the one I call toe come to my house."
    Kinda like the PETA memebers that will tar and feather your suv.

I'm probably way out in left field on this one...or is it right field....i'm confused.
    rmarcustrucker, very well put. I had just such an incident happen to me when my ex-wife and I had an argument and were seperating. She was looking to get me removed from our house immediately, instead of me having time to find a place to live, or being able to remain in my home and her having to move out. She learned I kept a gun at my father's house( A medic with SWAT and a CCP whose life was saved by being concealed/armed 5 years ago), to go and learn to shoot with him. Since we were seperating, and the fight started the day I bought the gun the last thing I wanted to say was "I have a gun" which she would have used to have me arrested for making threats I am sure. She used this to file a charge against me with the police, lying about the gun and claiming I was a danger to her. So advertising can be a very bad idea, it wreaked hell on my life, despite my having broken no laws at all.

People can use a firearm against you not only physically, but as a great singer once said "Those who wish to hurt you, work within the law." Being discreet is from all angles it seems to me, most always the best choice.

Might as well put an decal saying you are a diamond merchant. Just makes your car a target for thieves.
    Roy
    Dacono CO
    CCW, Ruger LCR, Winchester 94, S&W 686-3

4. Having any sticker is like a band writing their name on the side of the van. Might as well paint "steal this van" on the side.
    Andy

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Having any sticker is like a band writing their name on the side of the van. Might as well paint "steal this van" on the side.
    Andy
    I don't have any stickers on my truck or in the windows. I don't even have the trucks brand name on the truck.

Just asking for trouble.
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum. . .Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus, et Fidelis. . . .Nemo me impune lacessit . . .Veritas vos Liberabit. . . .ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! . . . .Write, speak, do!

Concealed is what i like none need to know you have a gun

Bought a Smith and Wesson not too long ago and it came with a Protected by Smith and Wesson window decal. I pitched it right away. Don't want anyone to know I'm armed. It was a cool decal though.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by gestu1 View Post
    Bought a Smith and Wesson not too long ago and it came with a Protected by Smith and Wesson window decal. I pitched it right away. Don't want anyone to know I'm armed. It was a cool decal though.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!
    Those decals go very nicely in my scrap book next to the photo of me holding my new gun.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Do a search here for the legend of the mall ninja, you'll really get a good laugh.
    OMGawds, I don't know which was better, the pics or the definitions.
    Lifes too short to take seriously, besides, you'll never make it out alive.

While I generally agree

that one shouldn't really advertise, I couldn't help but put this on my entries...

I see this as more of a warning than an advertisement. The guns I keep at home are in a safe that would have to be unbolted from a crawlspace under the house and I don't walk out my door without a firearm on me, so I consider them secure. If someone's in my house waiting for me to get home, at least I'm coming home heavy.
    Don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

As far as decals go, I still have my FL Terrorist Hunting Permit on my van.
    I live in NC which allows both OC & CC (with a permit for CC).
    I also have an American Pit Bull Terrier who barely barks, if she hears something unusual, she'll let out a low growl and maybe a short deep bark. I don't like barking dogs.
    CC means just that.
    Ingogneto can be a hell of an advantage when it comes down to them or you.

Just my .5 cents cuz I'm too broke to spend the other 1.5.
    Lifes too short to take seriously, besides, you'll never make it out alive.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314