Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal - Page 8
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Licensed to Carry/Armed Decal

The decal is about the same as concealed permit badges, I don;t need any stinkin badges, or decals. Sorry Poncho Villa.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bubba View Post
    The decal is about the same as concealed permit badges, I don;t need any stinkin badges, or decals. Sorry Poncho Villa.
    Or maybe sorry Bogie...

YouTube - Stinking Badges
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    There are those black stickers/tags with the blue line through them. Pretty much everyone knows that means LE, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to me to advertise.
    Yes in SC they are everywhere. red usually is Fire Dept, Blue cop, sometimes orange for EMS.

you are either a cop(etc) a spouce, or supporter ...

representative of ... "The thin blue line"

menas that cops walk a thin line in day to day life..in many ways
    Last edited by 340mopar; 08-28-2008 at 11:54 AM.
    SC CWP, NR - NH P/R L
    .45 Randall 1911
    .45 Glock 21

5. FOP has decals for any body that gives them money

6. No thanks. There are very few people who know I carry or what I have. I intend to keep it that way.

Did you happen to notice that they are a site sponser? (top of the page)

On abother note you might want some more opinions on this topic: While surfing the web... - Glock Talk
    SINCE WHEN IS IT EXTREME TO SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION?
    THE AMERICAN FLAG SHOULD BE ALLOWED EVERY WHERE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!
    Stand With Arizona (and Against Illegal Immigration)

The first thing I would tell an LEO when I am pulled over is that I am armed, have a permit, and where my gun is. Be open about it and there's no readon to consider you a threat. Wait until they find out on their own and they will wonder why you are hiding it...
    Husky Girl

The general concensus seems to be they are a bad idea, I tend to agree they may invite trouble. May I suggest that we do not advertise them on our website as we do now.

Quote Originally Posted by sh2usn View Post
    The general concensus seems to be they are a bad idea, I tend to agree they may invite trouble. May I suggest that we do not advertise them on our website as we do now.
    They are a paid advertiser. I see no problem with their advertising. I can think of many ways I could use the decal. It might not be for the intended purpose, but useful none the less.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Husky Girl View Post
    The first thing I would tell an LEO when I am pulled over is that I am armed, have a permit, and where my gun is. Be open about it and there's no readon to consider you a threat. Wait until they find out on their own and they will wonder why you are hiding it...
    Only if it's required in the state you're in. The only time I would notify if not required by law to do so is if it looks like the officer is about to search me.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast