Police Raid Maryland Mayor's Home, Seize Drugs, Kill His Dogs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Raid Maryland Mayor's Home, Seize Drugs, Kill His Dogs

Police Raid Maryland Mayor's Home, Seize Drugs, Kill His Dogs

Another case of police storming a house and terrorising a family without getting all the facts. What if someone had reached for a gun?

FOXNews.com - Police Raid Maryland Mayor's Home, Seize Drugs, Kill His Dogs - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Mayor Calvo and his wife are probably lucky that it was only the dogs that died.

I read this last night and they said nothing about a search W. Did they even have one?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I;ve had only one bad LEO encounter and it was REALLY bad. I guess it's just a coincedence I was in Calvert County, MD. Half my extended family lives in MD and they're all ultra Christian conservatives and they pretty much despise the LEO every where in the state.

Not trying to hate on LEO because I was one but, it's funny that it kinda seems to be a Mary-Land PoPo thing.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Has he been charged? Is there any talk of throwing out the charges? Has anyone found out yet if a warrant was obtained?

I have no idea about the warrant. But they are not charging them with any thing. As they think they are just victims in this whole matter. But they will not clear there name on the matter.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I have no idea about the warrant. But they are not charging them with any thing. As they think they are just victims in this whole matter. But they will not clear there name on the matter.
    Why is he not being charged if drugs were found in his house? So what if the dogs were killed; if he's doing something illegal, like being in possession of illegal drugs, he should be promptly charged.

9. OK if the LEO’s know of the scam to send drugs to people unknowingly then why did they not wait to see if someone came for them and arrest them? I just feel there was some abuse of power here JMO. Some puzzle pieces missing here.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

He is above the law,just a little out of line. Back in line like a good boy now.

The Mayor and his wife were innocent victims of a drug ring using FEDEX to move drugs around the country. The police's case was obvously shotty and uncalled for. They did not do their homework. I am all for supporting the police, but these guys were out of control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast