Martial Law in Boston Justified? Yay or Nay? - Page 17

View Poll Results: Was Martial Law Justifed In Boston?

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes...It was for the good of the people.

4 3.96%
  • No...It was a violation of the people's rights.

94 93.07%
  • Undecided...My brain hurts.

2 1.98%
  • What does 'Martial Law' mean???

1 0.99%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Martial Law in Boston Justified? Yay or Nay?

1. Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    They probably would have kicked your front door in while aiming their weapons at you & screaming "Freeze Mother F'r! Don't F'ng Move!!".
    Then they probably would have forcefully slammed you onto the ground and cuffed you for some trumped up charges of 'resisting' and 'non-compliance' or some other bullcrap.
    God help you if you would have even dared to have a firearm nearby, because if you did they probably would have lit you up.
    Sad day in the USA is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    I have a big problem when the State or Local cops decide that a situation demands my/our rights get throw out the window. Their strategy should work around our

rights as a law abiding citizens of the USA. Because this happened, this time, they'll do it again the next time a suspect is evading them out goes our rights!
    Absolutely, the precedent has been set that sheep will simply put their hands up and surrender their 4A rights without a whimper, or even praise the cops, for protecting them while pointing guns at them and their children.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Funny how the government allows these roaches to come in the front door, they do bad things to good people, and then the government infringes upon the good people allegedly on their behalf. Talk about f'd up.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

5. oh, yeah, swat team shows up with M16's and rifle armor, orders you out of your house, and you''ll just open up on them, right? haha. funny man.

Martial Law in Boston Justified? Yay or Nay?

Here are some pics from the front line..
    Martial Law in Boston Justified?  Yay or Nay?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370501873.708733.jpgMartial Law in Boston Justified?  Yay or Nay?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370501890.678397.jpgMartial Law in Boston Justified?  Yay or Nay?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370501904.350450.jpgMartial Law in Boston Justified?  Yay or Nay?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370501931.680478.jpgMartial Law in Boston Justified?  Yay or Nay?-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21370501945.944539.jpg
    Nothing to see here.... Move along!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617