LEO illegally disarms and arrest Active Duty Master Sargent - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LEO illegally disarms and arrest Active Duty Master Sargent

LEO illegally disarms and arrest Active Duty Master Sargent

You people here that don't like open carry can go to he11!!! The guy was legally carrying His weapon, he said the reason He had it was due to the coyotes and bobcats in the area where they were hiking. The camcorder was to record the hike to show his son did it for a merit badge in the scouts. The LEO was the one in the wrong being He didn't even know what the law says about open carrying a rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallstones View Post
    I think that everytime you carry, whether it be open or concealed, you're making a statement even if you are the only one who knows it.

Sometimes one should indeed do a thing just because one can. It is how one comports oneself when doing it that makes it effective or ineffective.
    The only statement I ever intend to make is "I refuse to be a victim". There are much more professional ways to carry ones self than the guy in the video did or some of the people here are endorsing.
    When Im in public with my gun, I do care what my community members think. I do care about the way I am perceived as a professional. I have a HUGE stake in my community and being 'That Guy' rolling around with an AR and being an ass to LE just wont cut it. My side arm will promptly dispatch any coyote I have ever encountered.
    I would rather be the guy people are comfortable with at the coffee shop, or grocery store. Not the guy everyone has their eye on. I'm betting I can swing more Anti people to be Pro Gun than the guy in the video or Totidem Verbis could.

LEO illegally disarms and arrest Active Duty Master Sargent

Quote Originally Posted by Rich M View Post
    Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
    Yes it does. A right not excercised is a right lost.
    I will carry as I see fit anywhere, at anytime that I choose to.
    Irrational fear of a gun does not supersede my Right to carry... Period.
    If it is upsetting to you, TO BAD!

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Extremists... lol

6. We used to have pro carry rallies here in Maine a couple years ago had quite a few of them. One lesson we learned the first couple meetings is numbers make the difference. One person with a gun on his/ her hip or on their shoulder is a target for the local police and will be treated like a criminal. Two or more folks together and all of a sudden the police do not fear the guns or try to take them from you. They are polite no stupid get on the ground or keep you're hands away from the gun orders. One armed American is a threat two or more armed Americans together are a peaceful group..

Quote Originally Posted by mangrlt View Post
    Supply with nourishment from superwatchesuk.com:
    1865 and 1,546.
    Those are, respectively, the founding year of Language of switzerland watchmaker Summit and the number of first-courtyard time-piece competitions they've won. Almost unknown in the USA due to sharing a name with a consumer electronics crew, Summit is one of the puny number of companies to have their own movements, or fabrication. In particular, their chronograph line 'El Primero' powered the Rolex Daytona from 1988 until 2000, as well as Tag Heuer calibre 36, Panerai OP IV, Ulysse Nardin and others. They also have the 'Elite' movement, which is an in-mansion time-piece-degree timekeeper with date intricacy. Cost for the pieces isn't bad actually.
    (They've also negotiated an exemption with Culminating point Electronics, allowing them to emporium and vend in the USA.)
    Up until 2001, Utmost height made classic Language of switzerland-diction watches: dressy, understated, usually less than 38mm, in-home movements with of the highest order finishes. In 2001, Thierry Nataf took more than as CEO and, until timely 2009, took the fire-brand in an entirely new aim: Cyclopean, flamboyant watches with big names and made of brass designs. Like this one:
    Or this one:
    Whether you like them or not, they were an assay, and one that crashed along with the global frugality. New CEO Jean-Frederic Dufour has tacked back and is emphasizing in-domicile movements and classic designs. The 'affecting 10th' at the top of this particular is probably my darling - tall-thrash motion, well-proportioned dial and enough touches of hue to arrange of the eye be of importance to.
    The Elite change is used in the lower-take away from watches; chronographs have more parts and require to be paid or undergone more. I quite the Elite Commander in gold:
    A classic align outlook, in the best faculty of perception of the vocable. The blued seconds hand is subtly new touch, the branding is understated, the hands beneficial lengths, and gold on silvered dial is perennially popular for serviceable conception. I've read that Acme starts just under three thousand, for a gold capsule wait for to pay maybe one to two thousand more.
    An particular in Watching time with the CEO mentioned that Culminating point is trying for good value in a top-grade swiss vigil. That, combined with a sinewy recession, should keep Acme more affordable than you'd expect - hurray for that!
    Of course, if you've got the coin, Acme has the of great altitude-end pieces too:
    Their tourbillon, quite critical. Peruse more here.
    There's also the nifty gimballed tourbillon, the Christophe Coulomb:
    Peruse more here. That's competing with the likes of the JLC Gyrotourbillon; elite matter and priced stratospherically.
    The Elite stripe also includes a stripe even more classic than the one above; the Beyond Not thick crowd. With 7.6mm thick cases and subseconds at 9 o'clock, the look is understated propriety. I like this archetype:
    Available in a diversity of sun-dial and capsule banner, the gray/silvern connection really really works for me. Yum.
    Overall I'd say it's a advantageous duration to look at Acme. The designs are impeccably classic, the prices suitable, and the in-mansion movements places them in the rare pantheon of chronograph manufactures, of which there are but ten in the world.
    Written by Pawl Hubbard
    Connected posts:Culminating point Watches: From Change Creator To Owing Making Apex watches are my newest spell because they exhibit sui generis...
    Utmost height 2010 Watches CEO Jean-Frederic Dufour interview I had the comfort of session down with Jean-Frederic Dufour,...
    More...
    GTFO of this website.

wtf does he expect carrying a ar15 around in public?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

Then expect to be harrassed. I carry for protection, not to be seen or to prove a point....

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post

Then expect to be harrassed. I carry for protection, not to be seen or to prove a point....
    People like you ARE the problem.

"Expect to be harassed"? Since when has is become acceptable for police to violate your rights with no repercussion. The fact that you willingly accept and expect it is exactly why they do it. He clearly stated he was carrying it for protection from local wildlife, why he was hiking with his son. The only pout he was trying to prove was to his son that, "I'm not going to let you get eaten by a bear."

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    If the leo wanted him to put the gun down, why didn't he just ask as opposed to trying to grab it from the guy's hands?
    Right! The cop grabbed his weapon which was around his neck at the time. What would be your first reaction if someone, anyone suddenly reaches out and grabs a strap around your neck and gave it a good yank? The cop was wrong, in many ways. I think the courts will rule in his favor.

Update; the area is full of feral pigs that will rip you up. Have been attacking people and farm animals. Haven't kill anybody yet, but not from the lack of trying. They run in packs of up to 40 pigs.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123