Ohio Moron
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ohio Moron

Ohio Moron

Loser with an AK47 and bomb making material attempts to murder 2 police officers after being pulled over. Both cops wounded but alive. Suspect dead. Sure would have been nice if one of the passerbys had a ccw to help stop this guy. Instead, the sheeple just turn their car around and run.

Full video of the shootout here:

Re: "Sure would have been nice if one of the passerbys had a ccw to help stop this guy. Instead, the sheeple just turn their car around and run."

I wonder how Ohio law would apply to the situation if a passerby with a CHL had drawn a pistol and fired at the nutcase? I also have to wonder if the officers involved in the firefight might have thought the passerby firing a weapon was an accomplice of the nutcase?
    "I, sitting at my desk, certainly had the authorities to wiretap anyone, from you, or your accountant, to a federal judge, to even the President if I had a personal email". -American Patriot Edward Snowden

Normally my EDC is a G27. There is no way in hell I am taking on a guy with an AK47 if I can get out of harms way safely. If my family was trapped and there was no choice then yes I would engage but in this instance I would be running for cover.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Long arms always outweigh pistols in fight, looks from video LEO may have been helped by bystander, BG dead, Officers alive. GOOD.

They should have picked up on the foot coming off the brakes (brake lights going off) and been ready for him to exit the vehicle. Still good outcome for them, right one for him.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Normally my EDC is a G27. There is no way in hell I am taking on a guy with an AK47 if I can get out of harms way safely. If my family was trapped and there was no choice then yes I would engage but in this instance I would be running for cover.
    My EDC is also a G27. But if I saw this guy attempting to murder a police officer, I wouldn't just drive away. I'd either run him over or engage him with that G27.

And now the other 3 million or so assault rifles that did do no such thing on that day will have to pay dearly for that one crazy person.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Ohio Moron

I liked that even tho the AK guy dropped to his knees, you can hear the female officer just unload her entire magazine into the slob!
    AK guy goes from kneeling (like he's out of breath) after taking a couple of rounds to flat out face down prone when she's done!
    Bravo LE! One less turd to house and feed on the taxpayers dime.

ETA: you can hear one guy after the SHOOTOUT tell the officer he has a pistol if they need his help.
    Hard to catch at first as the audio quality is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    My EDC is also a G27. But if I saw this guy attempting to murder a police officer, I wouldn't just drive away. I'd either run him over or engage him with that G27.
    Trust me, I know where your coming from but given the dynamic nature of what was happening and the adrenalin dump not to mention the pucker factor which was no doubt off the scales the cops would have most likely shot you as well thinking you were acquainted with that nutjob. Not saying it would have happened that way but that was 25 seconds of shear terror.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Ohio Moron

My questions is if this was a civilian shoot out, no LEOs involved, if the CCWer would have been charged for shooting several more times after the suspect was out on the ground.

Don't get me wrong, if somebody ambushed me with an AK they'd get my full magazine too, but I'm just saying..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast