12 Year Old Boy Puts Cop in His Place
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 12 Year Old Boy Puts Cop in His Place

12 Year Old Boy Puts Cop in His Place

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Lol I love the commentary in the video from the infowars host. Oh the tyranny! The oh so powerful government taking over and screwing the citizens by parking a motorcycle on a sidewalk! OMG!

Haha his video is a great example of nothing. Perhaps a confused kid and a rude cop, but nothing else.

Because the cop is holding a fresh drink, he probably just visited a gas station or other store. There also appears to be a parking lot there as well. Should he have parked in the lot? Probably. But this may very well be private property. Most business parking lots and sidewalks are on private property. It is then up to the business owners who can park where.

The host complains about people being arrested for parking on sidewalks and claims cops park on them all the time. Well if somebody parks on a public sidewalk it is illegal. But parking on the sidewalk on private property is not. Especially during the summer, I see a motorcycle parked on the sidewalk in front of most businesses I visit, and they are not arrested. Go to the gym, motorcycle parked on sidewalk. Go to King Soopers, motorcycle parked on sidewalk. Stop by Wal-Mart, motorcycle parked on the sidewalk.

If the incident in the film is indeed on a publicly owned sidewalk, I would agree the cop is in the wrong.

This is stupid. The kid needs to go and find another hobby. This cop would probably put his life at risk to save this kid and all he gets in return is some punk trying to get famous on youtube. So what? The cop parked on a sideway to get a friggen drink. Big fn deal...

A long while back I used to run a convenience store. A cop visiting the store was always good news for us because it kept BG's from wanting to rob the place. Kudos to Deserteagle for what he said about private versus public side walks. If this cop pulled up on my sidewalk at my convenience store I would have had no problem with it and would have asked the cop to remove the kid from my business property for trespassing and loitering and being a general nuisance on my property.

Opsspec, why do you buy in to this garbage?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    A long while back I used to run a convenience store. A cop visiting the store was always good news for us because it kept BG's from wanting to rob the place. Kudos to Deserteagle for what he said about private versus public side walks. If this cop pulled up on my sidewalk at my convenience store I would have had no problem with it and would have asked the cop to remove the kid from my business property for trespassing and loitering and being a general nuisance on my property.

Opsspec, why do you buy in to this garbage?
    dont you know? the government is wrong, does nothing right, and is to blame for everything. this goes from the POTUS to the local meter maid.

Another pain in the ass kid. There's more important things to do. And Alex Jones? His voice is hoarse from tooting his own horn. I'm fed-up with people like Jones who want to link all public officials into a government conspiracy.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Blog Entries
    Meh, that's nothin. Let's see that kid try to take on my wife.

Lol keep our out of control government in check by forcing cops to circle the block to find a parking spot. I don't blame the cop. It's Vegas. If he parked it out of his line of sight, somebody would probably steal it.

Cops here park on the sidewalks to radar traffic all the time. And agree with the fact want to park the bike where you can see it.

A non-event, hyped as an event by a blatherskite, in a most unimpressive video.

The cops are not above the law. He was doing something that the regular person would get a ticket for doing. He was not on official business so at that time he is a common citizen. It gets to the point they think they can break any law that they to don't like. Very few of the police are like that, but one is too many.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast