Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine. - Page 16
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 211

Thread: Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine.

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Obviously spoken (written) by someone who has no clue what a "Law" is..... If it doesnt line up with the constitution (Why is "Shall NOT be Infringed" sooooooooooooo hard for these idiots to understand?) then it is NOT AN ACTUAL "LAW" So... common sense would dictate that NOT FOLLOWING IT would NOT be Breaking a "Law"
    That's very nice but until a higher court tosses it out the law is the law and we can all come visit you in jail.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

  2.   
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Oh!, so you have never crossed against the light, exceeded the speed limit, failed to come to a complete stop, nor engaged in any of the carnal pleasures that I'm sure are outlawed in your state, as they are in mine.
    are you really this dense?
    if I did break a traffic law and received a ticket for it I wouldn't be pissing and moaning like many of you are. regardless of what you think of a law it is up to you to be in compliance with that law. if you think the law is unjust there are ways to work to get the objectionable law changed, if you think the law is unjust and you decide that the law does not apply to you or you are going to practice civil disobedience, that is fine, but don't piss and moan about rotting away in jail awaiting your day in court.

  4. #153
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    That's very nice but until a higher court tosses it out the law is the law and we can all come visit you in jail.
    So tell us ....... just what do their boots taste like? or do you go more for the browneye????


    The courts are NOT the ones who get to decide what is Constitutional or not.....We, the people of this nation are the ones with the power here, not them...


    Those like YOU who say the "courts, govt,police, lawyers, yada yada..." have the power are why we have some of the problems that we have now... You and those like you, who know NOTHING about the real Constitution or the principals this country was founded on and have swallowed completely the bull you "learned" in govt "schools" have 100% relinquished your DUTY to hold this govt accountable and then turn right around and ridicule and belittle those of us who are trying to make them STOP infringing on our rights...

  5. #154
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    if you think the law is unjust and you decide that the law does not apply to you or you are going to practice civil disobedience, that is fine, but don't piss and moan about rotting away in jail awaiting your day in court.
    Civil disobedience works much better when more and more of us refuse to be taken to jail....... You do know that it is near impossible to get a fair trial anymore, right? So why bother going?

    Or is being a man and standing up for what is right just too much for ya? OH... NOW I get it... you just like sitting behind a keyboard and projecting your fears onto us..... and telling us that we would act like you would.... pissing and moaning in jail, right?

    I am SOOOOOOO tired of all the puzzies on this and every other forum out here saying we HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LAW OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!! the sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!!! save us mr internet hero!!!!!!


    Grow up or lick the boots (balls?) dude, your choice.... in the very near future, I would say darn near all of us are going to have to make a very hard choice and my guess is that those who post crap like you do are going to be dead or in a detention camp... Because you dont have the balls to do what has to be done.... The decision has to be made BEFORE the situation comes along or YOU WILL Freeze/Choke and then it will be too late....

    Disclaimer:As I said in a prior post in this thread, I in NO WAY will "cast the first stone"..... Leave me alone (my rights) and you have nothing to fear from me.

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    wow.... I think I have pms or sumfin..... dont take it personal guys, I just had to vent.....

  7. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    are you really this dense?
    if I did break a traffic law and received a ticket for it I wouldn't be pissing and moaning like many of you are. regardless of what you think of a law it is up to you to be in compliance with that law. if you think the law is unjust there are ways to work to get the objectionable law changed, if you think the law is unjust and you decide that the law does not apply to you or you are going to practice civil disobedience, that is fine, but don't piss and moan about rotting away in jail awaiting your day in court.
    You can't be for real, your follow the law to the letter stance, then post the above diversion shows that you aren't here to debate, just to rumble. And clearly have no understanding of how one stands up for their rights and freedoms.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    So tell us ....... just what do their boots taste like? or do you go more for the browneye????


    The courts are NOT the ones who get to decide what is Constitutional or not.....We, the people of this nation are the ones with the power here, not them...


    Those like YOU who say the "courts, govt,police, lawyers, yada yada..." have the power are why we have some of the problems that we have now... You and those like you, who know NOTHING about the real Constitution or the principals this country was founded on and have swallowed completely the bull you "learned" in govt "schools" have 100% relinquished your DUTY to hold this govt accountable and then turn right around and ridicule and belittle those of us who are trying to make them STOP infringing on our rights...
    Like I said we will come visit you. You can ramble on about this but it won't help you.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

  9. #158
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You can't be for real, your follow the law to the letter stance, then post the above diversion shows that you aren't here to debate, just to rumble. And clearly have no understanding of how one stands up for their rights and freedoms.
    I'll be waiting for your test case to hit the supreme court, just don't be dropping any soap

  10. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    OHIO
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Like I said we will come visit you. You can ramble on about this but it won't help you.
    You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.... I will NEVER be in jail for you to come visit.......

  11. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Colorado Rocky Mountain High
    Posts
    3,899
    The older I get the more I believe that you only have the rights you have the power to enforce.
    I get that some of the participants here think that this law violates (hypothetically unless you live in NY) your rights but unless you’re willing to go literally to war against the state of New York and able to win you have two choices, obey the law or accept the consequences.

    What you can’t do (alone) is bend the State to your will. What you can’t do is openly flout the law and get away with it, you may do that for a while but you will eventually end up in a confrontation with the PTB that will lead to some consequence being imposed.

    A couple of you talk about ignoring the law and how you haven’t been caught and it’s entirely possible that you could go your entire life with out being caught or you could have that one bad day that ruins your whole life.

    I’m reminded of a quote from the movie “TAPS”: The National Guard commander is speaking to the Cadet Commander; he says “Major Moreland Sooner or later the Governor will order me to take back this school and when he does I’ll do it and you won’t ever be that unhappy again.”

    So,you can talk all you want your rights but the truth is you only get to live that way until you get caught and when that happens you won’t ever be that unhappy again.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast