Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine. - Page 17
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    I'll be waiting for your test case to hit the supreme court, just don't be dropping any soap
    I carry 9 +1 in my EDC, but I also don't live in NY.

The difference between the people that will challenge laws, and you is that the people that challenge laws are citizen patriots, you sir are an obedient subject of the master.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    I carry 9 +1 in my EDC, but I also don't live in NY.

The difference between the people that will challenge laws, and you is that the people that challenge laws are citizen patriots, you sir are an obedient subject of the master.
    let me state this properly;
    you are part of the ignorant unwashed masses who are completely clueless about how to go about effecting changes in bad laws.
    people like you can defy the laws all you want, and you'll be suffering from the consequences of that poorly planned defiance while I will be the one working to create and institute real changes.
    I believe we are done here

you are part of the ignorant unwashed masses who are completely clueless about how to go about effecting changes in bad laws.
    people like you can defy the laws all you want, and you'll be suffering from the consequences of that poorly planned defiance while I will be the one working to create and institute real changes.
    OOOOoooooo¤¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°°° you have been reduced to school yard insults, when you have nothing else, pile on insults and the lack of maturity that demonstrates makes it very clear we are done.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    OOOOoooooo¤¤¤¤¤¤°°°°°°° you have been reduced to school yard insults, when you have nothing else, pile on insults and the lack of maturity that demonstrates makes it very clear we are done.
    I don't see the insult
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

someone pass the crying towel, the truth is painful for some to hear

someone pass the crying towel, the truth is painful for some to hear
    You said you were done, yet you continue to bleet bleet.....

You have the GALL to call US Clueless????

It is you who claim that doing the EXACT THING that has FAILED time and time again is going to work this time......

The courts and the Govt are broken beyond repair.... The Imposter in chief isnt Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he is in, the Attorney General refuses to prosecute those of his own "race". This govt blatantly smuggled (or allowed) MANY guns into Mexico (Fast and Furious, ring a bell?) they regularly invade peoples houses and kill them for no reason (oops, sorry wrong address)
    Remember Waco? What did those children do to deserve being burned alive?
    These are just off the top of my head.... Have you even opened your eyes for the last 20 years?

And Still, you say WE are the ignorant ones!!!!!

You go right ahead and continue to live in your denial that things are going to be ok, all you have to do is ask them nicely to stop and they will... Right?

Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine.

I guess it should be said once more, for all who care to read it.
    The Constitution of the United States of America is THE supreme rule of law...
    Period.
    SCOTUS has absolutely NO AUTHORITY to "interpret" that document to mean anything less than what it says.
    Their only job is to insure that laws proposed by men do not exceed or usurp the ONLY law of the land, the Constitution.
    Now since SCOTUS has shat all over it AND wiped their arse's with it does NOT make anything they want to push on US a law..
    The problem is that people have been spoon fed a load of crap... and bought into it.
    There is no law proposed by man that may supersede, alter or abolish the bill of rights.
    There is a legal way to change the amendments that seem to "trouble" our self appointed leaders and it is not by SCOTUS.
    The way people are going right now leads me to believe that civil disobedience will be the ONLY WAY to bring about change.
    Our courts are either corrupt, broken or worse yet, both. The real problem is that people believe that our system still works. That wrongs will be righted and the world will become a utopia.
    If voting actually worked, it would be illegal..

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You have the GALL to call US Clueless????

It is you who claim that doing the EXACT THING that has FAILED time and time again is going to work this time......

The courts and the Govt are broken beyond repair.... The Imposter in chief isnt Constitutionally qualified to hold the office he is in, the Attorney General refuses to prosecute those of his own "race". This govt blatantly smuggled (or allowed) MANY guns into Mexico (Fast and Furious, ring a bell?) they regularly invade peoples houses and kill them for no reason (oops, sorry wrong address)
    Remember Waco? What did those children do to deserve being burned alive?
    These are just off the top of my head.... Have you even opened your eyes for the last 20 years?

And Still, you say WE are the ignorant ones!!!!!

You go right ahead and continue to live in your denial that things are going to be ok, all you have to do is ask them nicely to stop and they will... Right?
    go ahead and tell the judge all that BS as he is sentencing you for whatever gets you in front of him, we'll see how well things work out for you.

go ahead and tell the judge all that BS as he is sentencing you for whatever gets you in front of him, we'll see how well things work out for you.
    The words of a coward, afraid to take a stand because it might be inconvenient. Thankfully there are men with the courage to strive to right wrongs at their own jeopardy. Go back to the flock of followers and wait for your shearing, and watch real men defend the rights I don't think you have earned.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both. - Benjamin Franklin

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast