Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine. - Page 19
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Man arrested for having '2 extra bullets' in his sidearm's magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Your post stated that if he were to disobey the magazine limit as a way to protest you said he was nothing more than a criminal and shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm. Those were your words...
    Cite the post in which I said that please
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Your post stated that if he were to disobey the magazine limit as a way to protest you said he was nothing more than a criminal and shouldn't be allowed to have a firearm.
    That was posted by nogods, an attorney I have been told. I wouldn't want to hire an attorney that thinks that unjust laws are just.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    That was posted by nogods, an attorney I have been told. I wouldn't want to hire an attorney that thinks that unjust laws are just.

nogods never said the law was just he said that the proper way to address unjust laws was with in the system
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.

Treo.... Did I tell you lately that I love you bro?
    If not, I'm telling you now. Stay safe my friend.

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Treo.... Did I tell you lately that I love you bro?
    If not, I'm telling you now. Stay safe my friend.

Sent from behind enemy lines.
    Go back and read your history, for that matter go read "Johnny Tremain" (always a worthwhile read) The founders exhausted every legal means of redress at their disposal before resorting to force of arms to settle their differences with the crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    You seem to have a reading comprehension problem.... I will NEVER be in jail for you to come visit.......
    So you'd rather be where? 6 feet under or in Mexico? Where are you going with this?
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Go back and read your history, for that matter go read "Johnny Tremain" (always a worthwhile read) The founders exhausted every legal means of redress at their disposal before resorting to force of arms to settle their differences with the crown.
    You have actually hurt your case instead of bolster it with your words.....

The "Crown" actually had the power (legality) to do to the colonies what he wanted for the most part.... The "govt" of this country has gone way past its "legal authority" and is now in itself "UnLawful" ....... Anything that does not line up with the Constitution is NOT LEGAL.... Period.... Why is that so hard for some of you to understand???

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    So you'd rather be where? 6 feet under or in Mexico? Where are you going with this?
    It means I will fight to the death anyone who tries to infringe on my God Given Rights.... That plain enough for you?

Defending yourself against what to you is an attempt on your life (which I consider any attack on my rights to be) is justifiable self defense.. Maybe not to the general public or the courts, or even to most "gun rights advocates" but nonetheless to some of us it is not only our "right" but our duty to do so....

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    It means I will fight to the death anyone who tries to infringe on my God Given Rights.... That plain enough for you?

Defending yourself against what to you is an attempt on your life (which I consider any attack on my rights to be) is justifiable self defense.. Maybe not to the general public or the courts, or even to most "gun rights advocates" but nonetheless to some of us it is not only our "right" but our duty to do so....
    6 feet under then. Well, I gotta work so my family can eat so please forgive me if I don't follow.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    6 feet under then. Well, I gotta work so my family can eat so please forgive me if I don't follow.
    Since I have such a terrible time getting my point across in words, I'll let Sam speak for me:

“Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!”

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast