Cops Beat Man to Death, Confiscate Pics and Video From Witnesses
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cops Beat Man to Death, Confiscate Pics and Video From Witnesses

Cops Beat Man to Death, Confiscate Pics and Video From Witnesses

Ooh, this is just not good. Hard to believe people let it happen, but they did, with little resistance.
    Bakersfield cops and CHP beat man to death while he begs for his life, then confiscate witnesses' footage - Boing Boing

Simple answer it is possible to ship video as you are shooting it to an offsite location, thereby preserving the evidence.

Yes, that would have been the ideal solution. I wonder if anyone did? Or if anyone ever thought they'd need to? Apparently they didn't upload it to You Tube, that would have been the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Simple answer it is possible to ship video as you are shooting it to an offsite location, thereby preserving the evidence.
    Never heard of being able to stream video while filming it from a mobile phone. I'm sure it's possible but I have no idea how to do it. I would have stopped filming and emailed it to as many people as possible, including myself the second I saw a deputy coming towards me, for future upload onto YouTube.

Blog Entries
    Impossible! Deserteagle says all cops are good!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    The witnesses went home after the arrest. The police went to their homes later to get the videos. They had time to send or save them elsewhere, though they probably never suspected they'd need to.
    The fact that this story has only appeared in what can only be termed as 'alternative' media tends to make me skeptical of the claims.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Qik video which is now owned by Skype would allow you to stream as you were filming.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    The fact that this story has only appeared in what can only be termed as 'alternative' media tends to make me skeptical of the claims.
    It also appeared in many other places, including in their own city paper. That just happened to be the first place I came across it.
    Dad who died during arrest 'begged for his life'; witness videos ... - BakersfieldCalifornian.com

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Impossible! Deserteagle says all cops are good!
    Find a quote of me saying that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast