Police target wrong house (again) and then kill veteran's dog. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Police target wrong house (again) and then kill veteran's dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    They definitely get more attention than any other job, minus the president
    I don't believe so. As I move farther out of the public sector, I am realizing how self important the public sector thinks it is which puts a bias on what they feel makes the news more often. I think, police make the news more often, because they screw up more often.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    99.99% of the population do their jobs well, helping others, and do not make the news. It seems though, especially lately, the police have been headliners a lot.
    Oh no, not nearly that high. More likely in the 80 - 90% range. The other 10 - 20% range from just don't give a damn, when is my shift over, to having a god complex.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Have a large number of LEO friends, local and federal they know that kicking in my door anytime WILL get you shot. Make sure you have the right house or risk being shot.

"the dog was not chained or leashed in any manner before it was shot". What kind of retarded bull ***** is that? Who chains or leashes their dog inside it's own home? There is more and more of this gestapo crap going on and to the wrong people for no reason. Then all the dept says is "oops we made a mistake" and we'll check into it. I would like to see Arroyo get some of his war buddies together and raid and shoot up those effin Narc's homes and pets since he has the names. Eye for an eye M Effers.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

I don't believe so. As I move farther out of the public sector, I am realizing how self important the public sector thinks it is which puts a bias on what they feel makes the news more often. I think, police make the news more often, because they screw up more often.
    And you think they screw up more often because they are all over the news anytime they do screw up. And rarely when they dont screw up.

And you think they screw up more often because they are all over the news anytime they do screw up. And rarely when they dont screw up.
    Mass media news really doesn't cover the police...most of these stories are in local outlets. My past work in the public sector, working very close with law enforcement, makes me think they screw up more. I think the news doesn't even come close to covering it all.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by longslide10 View Post
    "the dog was not chained or leashed in any manner before it was shot". What kind of retarded bull ***** is that? Who chains or leashes their dog inside it's own home? There is more and more of this gestapo crap going on and to the wrong people for no reason. Then all the dept says is "oops we made a mistake" and we'll check into it. I would like to see Arroyo get some of his war buddies together and raid and shoot up those effin Narc's homes and pets since he has the names. Eye for an eye M Effers.
    ^^What He Said^^ OoRah!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Mass media news really doesn't cover the police...most of these stories are in local outlets. My past work in the public sector, working very close with law enforcement, makes me think they screw up more. I think the news doesn't even come close to covering it all.
    The police are all over the news anytime something goes wrong. Much more than any other profession.

Go to a restaurant and the cook screws up your order, not on TV. Go to the bank and they screw up your paperwork, not on TV. Cop screws something up, on TV.

Random person who works in a cubicle for a living gets a DUI, not on TV. Off duty cop gets a DUI, all over TV, including his whole trial.

The police are all over the news anytime something goes wrong. Much more than any other profession.

Go to a restaurant and the cook screws up your order, not on TV. Go to the bank and they screw up your paperwork, not on TV. Cop screws something up, on TV.

Random person who works in a cubicle for a living gets a DUI, not on TV. Off duty cop gets a DUI, all over TV, including his whole trial.

Hmmmmmm, this might take awhile to come up with a possible Cause/Reason why when the cops screw up it is more newsworthy than when a cook screws up...

MAYBE IT IS BECAUSE WHEN COPS SCREW UP INNOCENT PEOPLE AND ANIMALS TEND TO DIE????????

Nahhhhhh, that cant be it, it has to be something more obvious....

Blog Entries

How about this, one who has the power to imprison others for breaking laws must be held to a higher level of accountability. Not that hard to get really, even for a cop groupie like you.

Outlaw, you'd think for a groupie jackboot licker like deserteagle is, he would listen to you, a former LEO, just a little teeny weeny bit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast