Police arrest mom after she requests to see a warrant (which they did not have).
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Police arrest mom after she requests to see a warrant (which they did not have).

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Post Police arrest mom after she requests to see a warrant (which they did not have).

Slaton police came to a woman's house, who wishes to remain anonymous, to arrest her 11 year old son. But by asking one simple question, she found herself behind bars instead.
    "I told him, 'I will release my son to you upon viewing those orders.' Those were exactly my words," The complainant said. "He said, 'This is how you want to play?' He took two steps back, turned around to the officer and said, 'Take her.' They turned me around, handcuffed me, and took me in."
    The complainant said she was aware police would be coming to try to apprehend her 11-year-old son based on a bogus criminal complaint, and that she just wanted to see the warrant first. As it turns out, that warrant didn't even exist.

Slaton police arrest woman after request to see warrant|myFOXlubbock.com | FOX 34 News Lubbock, Texas
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Some one is about to become very wealthy
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I would have agreed with you at one time. Now, I really have doubts. It seems like all the people in positions of power can do almost anything they want to and then say they are sorry or whatever and that is the end of it. I am losing faith very fast that this country will ever get back to the founding principles. It hurts me to no end to even think this let alone say it.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I hope you are right....she should sue them for everything she can get imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Hmmmmm. Cop shouldn't lie about a warrant. Very bad. No doughnut.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Seems like the small town cop syndrome. His mouth has overloaded his but. With proper representation she should do well.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

No warrant no entry without gun fight, would love to sit on that jury, I would make her wealthy.

No warrant, no service. Get the hell off my property or face the consequences.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

I would appear that the police acted in a unprofessional manner in this situation if what this lady claims is the whole truthful story. However, there are two sides
    to every story.
    It is a fact that police in general have become more bold and with less accountability, who is the blame ? I say the citizens are, if we continue to allow this sort of
    behavior to continue unchecked, we have only ourselves to blame.

We have given the police the power they have today because we are tired of all the crime, and they took it and are running wild, why ? because we allow them to,
    it is time for every good citizen to write their elected officials and demand accountability, if not than stop complaining.

Police arrest mom after she requests to see a warrant (which they did not have).

I agree she did the right thing and was fully within her rights. If you read the comments on the article though, her 11 year old son was accused of raping a 5 year old girl. Not that that changes her rights at all, but it does make me lack sympathy for her plight.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast