Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Wasn't making any predictions of any kind based on Chicago. Not even sure how you came to that conclusion.
    I was referring to the person cited in the OP. Anybody would be well advised to consider the source.

3. Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    I live in the middle of the Northwoods of Wisconsin, so I have no worries.
    Me too, but still doesn't hurt to prepare. Not that any rioting would reach us, and the most they could do is attempt to tip over some trees, and burn some hay.

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

Quote Originally Posted by dustoffuh1 View Post
    I live in the middle of the Northwoods of Wisconsin, so I have no worries.
    I live in a suburb that's a five minute drive from Cleveland. I have no worries either.

There isn't going to be any rioting here, and even if there was, I and a lot of people like me are prepared for any sort of violent crime, by anybody, regardless of motivation.

Years ago, in anticipation of needing to shoot some neo-Nazis, I bought an AR15, a bunch of 20 and 30 round magazines and a couple of cans of M193. That 55gr. slug doesn't care what color skin it passes through before it starts tumbling in flesh. Wound ballistics is by definition, "color blind".

He should have never been charged.....Glad I live in the country......
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots
    By: Paul Joseph Watson

If some form of social disorder, be it limited or widespread, does ensue should Zimmerman walk free, authorities will be well prepared. The Department of Homeland Security recently put out another order for hundreds of items of riot gear in order to prepare for “riot control situations.” The federal agency has also committed to buying around 2 billion rounds of ammunition over the course of the last year.

As Infowars reported yesterday,

And that's where I stopped reading
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

7. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    And that's where I stopped reading
    Alex Jones. This guy is a nutjob!

The, "I told you so, I told you so" and I'll tell you why, after the break, to sell you some snake oil concoctions, conspiracy theorist?

This guy's credibility is equal to Piers Morgan's.

Shun them both, and look for truth elsewhere.

Every one of those riots ends-up the same.
    If Zimmerman get of I gonna loot my own neighborhood liquor store and grocery store or maybe I grab me one of them big-screens from the local Rent-A-Center. They want to tear-up their own neighborhoods let them.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    I'm not trying to start an argument. But... if I was a betting man, I'd place my bet on there being wide-spread rioting if the Z gets off.
    Anyone with common sense can understand that the race-baiting that has been perpetuated by the progressives, concerning this incident, is all a part of O'boyImanutjob's desire to install martial law in any way possible -- he will use any excuse he can pull out of the air to get a chance to rule by dictate.
    I expect rioting will break out soon in the United States. And I expect them to begin in the larger cities, and spill over into the smaller ones. It will be those on the dole that begin the trouble. Whether it comes from the Z's acquittal or from an economic collapse, or over any other reason... it's coming, and you should get yourself prepared for it.
    It would be great if what I think is going to happen would not. And I don't wear a tinfoil hat, but I am prepared to defend myself and my family when the SHTF. You should think about being prepared, also. I don't believe there is much time left before it happens.
    I'll take that bet son! Y'all are smokin some friggin crack if you think George getting acquitted is going to cause "race riots" and "martial law"...

And please... "Hundreds of tweets"? Oh then it MUST be real....oh my god! Race riots is comin... Git yer gunz ready!!!

The case of G. Zimmerman is such a TINY drop in the bucket of life that I wouldn't lose sleep even if I shared a room with "Z"!

As for "getting my head out of the sand", I suggest you leave the fiction to the professional writers and stick to viewing the X-Factor instead of court TV....

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Chucky-Boy, you evidently either can't exegete from whatever you read, or are in the habit of reading everything as if there is some sort of underhanded spin put on everything written by everyone who writes. And you surely have a bad habit of trying to demean anyone who posts something that you don't absolutely agree with or understand.
    What I said: "Anyone with common sense can understand that the race-baiting that has been perpetuated by the progressives, concerning this incident, is all a part of O'boyImanutjob's desire to install martial law in any way possible -- he will use any excuse he can pull out of the air to get a chance to rule by dictate.
    I expect rioting will break out soon in the United States. And I expect them to begin in the larger cities, and spill over into the smaller ones. It will be those on the dole that begin the trouble.
    Whether it comes from the Z's acquittal or from an economic collapse, or over any other reason... it's coming, and you should get yourself prepared for it."
    I said nothing about you having your head in the sand (though what you said makes me think you might have it up your behind) and I've never smoked crack, nor do I watch Court TV or The X Factor. What I write isn't fiction, it is what I believe. Should it turn out to be fictional, isn't for you to determine. Let me explain my post to you:
    All of this turmoil over race has been perpetuated by the progressives. Obama, the dip in the Whitehouse, loves it, and is looking for any excuse he can find to declare martial law. I happen to believe that if Zimmerman gets acquitted, it will cause a lot of those folks that are on the dole (because of their mentality) to go off half-cocked. I just read the OP and commented on it. I also added that whether or not the trouble is caused by his acquittal or economic collapse or some other reason, I do believe that rioting and looting and such things that are brought on by that sort of brouhaha is coming. Whether you believe that or not makes no difference to me.
    Now, sir, if you can't understand that plain language, and if you still desire to demean my posts, you may kiss me where the sun don't shine. You're choice. :)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

So.... You think that the President of the United Sates will use the outcome of the Zimmerman trial to enact martial law...

Well then...

Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21372634210.088666.jpg

Sent from behind enemy lines.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast