Buying Bottled Water. "Freeze...Don't Move! You Are Under Arrest!!" ~ABC Agents~ - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying Bottled Water. "Freeze...Don't Move! You Are Under Arrest!!" ~ABC Agents~

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    When I saw this early today, my first thought was 'What the hell is Bloomberg up to now?', then I saw it wasn't in NY for a change. Really over the top for water isn't it?
    My guess is the water must have come from a spring that is near fracking sites so they were suspicious the lady was trying to get high on "fracking residue".
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

Since Obama, Bloomberg and Cuomo, all little Hitlers, I fear for my country!
    Jim Page

Cogito, ergo armatum sum

Many years ago was robbed by a phony badge and Kojak lighted car, try jumping on my hood now and you will be shot off of same.

The thing that really gets me about this is that, even if the girls HAD been underage drinkers, that STILL would have been an incredibly overblown response! Do they give their cops meth before sending them out?
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by JimPage View Post
    Since Obama, Bloomberg and Cuomo, all little Hitlers, I fear for my country!
    The problem as I see it is the – The folks that care are hardworking, get off work, have a few, maybe dinner and the 6 o’clock news. They do not have a full view of what is going on and maybe too tired paying taxes. The folks that are on the government take only want more from the nanny state. The folks with the ideology of the far left are so into their mind set that they do know what is going on and think they are on the right side.
    Last year while in the office of our financial adviser we were discussing options and I asked how my holdings of Gastapo were doing. He being under thirty-five asked what Gastapo was. His field of MBA had little to no schooling/learning in the bad people. He Googled it and he and I had an in depth discussion concerning these issues.
    Kids have no clue. Yea, I fear greatly for us.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12