Buying Bottled Water. "Freeze...Don't Move! You Are Under Arrest!!" ~ABC Agents~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Bottled Water. "Freeze...Don't Move! You Are Under Arrest!!" ~ABC Agents~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Buying Bottled Water. "Freeze...Don't Move! You Are Under Arrest!!" ~ABC Agents~

It should have just been just a simple trip to the grocery store to buy some bottled water, cookie dough and ice cream for a sorority event...But instead, six armed and incompetent plainclothes Alcohol Beverage Control officers swarmed University of Virginia student Elizabeth Daly's vehicle and terrified her. She was ultimately arrested and spent the night and next afternoon in jail.

College Student Arrested & Thrown in Jail After Buying?Bottled Water | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Over reaction anyone? Good lord, all that for BEER! Good lord....

Seems like the Keystone Kops need either glasses or more training. Would they have gone after a druggie like that?

5. What is the justification they use for wasteful mismanagement of resources? Is there no escalation procedures in place anymore? How about walking up to the ladies, introduce yourself, inform them of you suspicions, ask to look, if permitted verify suspicion. Different path, refuses, ask the ladies to take a walk back inside, ask the clerk if they witness the ladies buying alcohol... etc, etc. Too many agencies and law enforcement orgs have a bouncers mentality when it comes to (being citizens themselves who are granted the responsibility to) enforce the law.

Hope a good lawyer is willing to sue on their behalf!
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

I think they're friggin nuts in this country. WTF, not enough crime to fight without creating it?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    I think they're friggin nuts in this country. WTF, not enough crime to fight without creating it?
    I could not agree with you more....
    Imagine if it was your daughter/sister/wife in the vehicle getting a gun pulled on them for no good reason and then to make matters even worse getting charged with trumped up multiple felonies also?
    These keystone Kops (jack booted fascist's) need to be seriously reprimanded and someone needs to be fired imvho.

Here's a better link to this outrageous story....

ABC says it's reviewing arrest of UVa student who bought bottled water - The Daily Progress: Local
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

What's your assessment if this situation Gunny?

"It's a cluster ****"
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Extremely unprofessional and foolish conduct by this agency (ABC). Gross incompetence. Their actions (which I will describe most charitably as buffoonery) needlessly put these students (and possibly even themselves) in deadly jeopardy. And for what? Some mewling, puking charge for suspected underage alcohol purchase!!!??? Once again, this is direct evidence of both poor leadership and poor training in the department. I hope the good people of Charlottesville get angry and put a stop to this nonsense before someone gets killed. For nothing.

When I saw this early today, my first thought was 'What the hell is Bloomberg up to now?', then I saw it wasn't in NY for a change. Really over the top for water isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Seems like the Keystone Kops need either glasses or more training. Would they have gone after a druggie like that?
    Or, heaven forbid, a person that was a minority or Latino. If the latter, they may get mixed up with ICE and local LE and may be forced to let someone buying beer under age go without charges with the Feds manifesto to not arrest illegals (oh sorry, there's no such thing, is there?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast