Hero cop kills deranged man holding a knife on abducted child in a WalMart.

Thread: Hero cop kills deranged man holding a knife on abducted child in a WalMart.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up Hero cop kills deranged man holding a knife on abducted child in a WalMart.

Dramatic surveillance video from a Walmart in Midwest City, Okla., shows a heroic police officer saving an abducted 2-year-old girl from the clutches of a deranged knife-wielding man. He did so by shooting the criminal at point-blank range, killing him.

Caught on Tape: Hero Cop Saves 2-Year-Old Girl From Deranged Knife-Wielding Man With One Very Accurate Shot | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Xiccarph
    Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:51pm
    "This was a great ending; bad guy dead, no liberal justice system trying to get him off on some insanity or bad childhood nonsense, no parole after 1 yr in jail. Great cop, did the right thing….these situations should end this way more often.
    That being said, if this had been done by a civilian CCW holder, all hell would have broken loose. Wild vigilantes with guns! Passing their personal judgement and execution. Placing a child in danger. Reckless use of a firearm in a public place. Instilling fear in public, so on and so forth. Local DA’s would fall over themselves digging for any charges they could ferret out of the deepest nook and cranny, confiscation of his gun, drag him/her through the legal system as much and as long as possible to get his money. The cop will have nothing happen to him, instant hero, get paid every day as usual, will have banks of public lawyers fighting for him on taxpayer dollars, assumed innocence at every stage…they will do everything feasible to NOT find any charge, he’ll never see a day in court or jail, won’t be bankrupted, and so on and so forth. I point this out NOT to state the cop should be drug through the legal system assumed guilty, I’m saying double standards exist."

What an excellent point of view on this type of situation imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Xiccarph has a great point and a realistic hypothetical. That however would never stop me from making a conscious decision to save a harmless child from any nut job with a knife. The legal system can do to me as it wishes but, if I had my firearm on me, left the store and that man had waited till the cops arrived just to slit her throat, I would have a very hard time sleeping for a while. I carry in case of worst case scenarios and that helpless mother was definitely stuck in one. We have a right, not an obligation to protect each other if we choose and if any DA has a problem with that then they should find a new line of work.

Blog Entries
    Cop groupie enters in 3...2...1....