Man arrested for filming cops...Cops end up shooting his dog dead.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Man arrested for filming cops...Cops end up shooting his dog dead.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Unhappy Man arrested for filming cops...Cops end up shooting his dog dead.

The Rottweiler named Max was shot to death by Hawthorne police after escaping through a window in a nearby vehicle as he ran over to help his master who was being arrested for filming the police on his phone.

VIDEO: Police shoot dog defending owner as cops arrested him ? for filming them Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

*Warning, Disturbing Video*
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

VERY F'd up!

Blog Entries
    I'd say a kidnapping and shower party is in order.

The worst part of this is that no matter what the individual cops who violated this guy’s rights aren’t going to suffer for it. Mr. Rosby already has a lawyer and I’m positive he’ll sue and I hope he wins. Still even if he does the money isn’t going to come out of the cop’s pocket and his dog is going to stay dead.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    The worst part of this is that no matter what the individual cops who violated this guy’s rights aren’t going to suffer for it. Mr. Rosby already has a lawyer and I’m positive he’ll sue and I hope he wins. Still even if he does the money isn’t going to come out of the cop’s pocket and his dog is going to stay dead.
    I'm sure it was already "investigated" by the DA, IA and commissioner. They probably took him out for a happy meal.

I'm surprised that the issue of filming police in the performance of their duties hasn't yet come before the Supreme Court.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm surprised that the issue of filming police in the performance of their duties hasn't yet come before the Supreme Court.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    We need them to kill a few more dogs and arrest a few more law abiding citizens first. All the gunfire will wake up the sleeping giant.

9. First I like dogs, I have owned several Rotties, The detainment might be illegal. The cop had every legal right to shoot the dog. If I was him I also would have shot him, No way am I going to get bit. The owner should have secured the dog better. BTW... I also hate cops... I agree that Cops are becoming the criminals these days. but personal protection is just that, from ANY type of harm, person or animal, The dog was jumping and biting at him.

Quote Originally Posted by muccione View Post
    First I like dogs, I have owned several Rotties, The detainment might be illegal. The cop had every legal right to shoot the dog. If I was him I also would have shot him, No way am I going to get bit. The owner should have secured the dog better. BTW... I also hate cops... I agree that Cops are becoming the criminals these days. but personal protection is just that, from ANY type of harm, person or animal, The dog was jumping and biting at him.
    If the cop wasn't justified in detaining Mr. Rosby he wasn't justified in shooting the dog.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Slick equipment is available to store offsite videos and audio of incidents, not real cheap but nice. Go ahead and destroy my phone ass hole.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast