Family allegedly forced from home by police files rare Third Amendment suit - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Family allegedly forced from home by police files rare Third Amendment suit

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I'm not trying to provoke you at all Blues, I agree arguing with you or anyone for that matter, except maybe Amsdorf, isn't really entertaining at all. I have no problem with you believing what you believe. But this a firearms forums with people on here from several different beliefs and backgrounds.
    And whenever Ringo responds with scriptural content, it's in relation to how government abuses, human rights violations, increasing violence and inhumanity in society and a plethora of other signs, are all coming right on time according to prophecy. It does relate to the topics such as the one in this thread, because the increase of these kinds of incidents over these Last Days are signs that Ringo wants everyone to be aware of. Knowledge can't hurt you. It's yours to do with what you will.

You don't particularly want to hear about it. I get that. You don't have to though. You could either just scroll by his posts or put him on ignore, but you choose instead to give into the urge to be critical of someone who's only trying to help you. Are you "more" or a "better" atheist if you criticize and mock Believers? Do you get extra points for it? Or are you just being a willful jerk? I don't see the potential for much in-between those choices, but I'm sure you'll (attempt) to set me straight.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    And whenever Ringo responds with scriptural content, it's in relation to how government abuses, human rights violations, increasing violence and inhumanity in society and a plethora of other signs, are all coming right on time according to prophecy. It does relate to the topics such as the one in this thread, because the increase of these kinds of incidents over these Last Days are signs that Ringo wants everyone to be aware of. Knowledge can't hurt you. It's yours to do with what you will.

You don't particularly want to hear about it. I get that. You don't have to though. You could either just scroll by his posts or put him on ignore, but you choose instead to give into the urge to be critical of someone who's only trying to help you. Are you "more" or a "better" atheist if you criticize and mock Believers? Do you get extra points for it? Or are you just being a willful jerk? I don't see the potential for much in-between those choices, but I'm sure you'll (attempt) to set me straight.

Blues
    And you dont respond to things that YOU don't agree with...and 'scroll on'? Nope u don't either. We all reserve the right to make counter points. Don't set a double standard.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    And you dont respond to things that YOU don't agree with...and 'scroll on'? Nope u don't either. We all reserve the right to make counter points. Don't set a double standard.

There's a difference between blues and you. You're a troll, he's a dork. No double standard here.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    There's a difference between blues and you. You're a troll, he's a dork. No double standard here.
    Actually I'm not. When I respond to non-sensical things people (like you) get butthurt and defensive.

6. I suspect that the suit will be disallowed at the initial hearing. I can't imagine why their attorney would counsel them to sue on 3rd amendment grounds when it is clearly a 5th amendment issue with a strong case. The only possible reason I can think of is that this case, if allowed to go forward, could set a precedent for defining certain police actions as being military and those police, therefore, soldiers. I can see where it might give civilians a tool to press for demilitarization of police tactics.
    Last edited by Hoganbeg; 07-22-2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: homonym usage corrected; clarity
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Blog Entries
    Actually I'm not. When I respond to non-sensical things people (like you) get butthurt and defensive.

Over half your post count is just flaming. Of course you are.

Over half your post count is just flaming. Of course you are.
    Have u reviewed yours lately? I don't want to sound cocky or anything but I will say that I'm probably smarter than you and my ability to track Sasquatch is vastly superior. If you want to shoot some Sasquatch dinks sometime PM me.

Blog Entries
    Have u reviewed yours lately?

Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah
    Herp derp.

Blog Entries
    Herp derp.

For someone who claims the only reason he is on USACarry is because it helps him poop, you sure take a long time. Something get stuck up there?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast