Off Duty Cop Allegedly Rapes 16 Year Old Girl - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 48

Thread: Off Duty Cop Allegedly Rapes 16 Year Old Girl

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    And what do you do for a living. Lets see if we can find a bad apple in your profession.
    The difference being, if you do find a bad apple amongst veterans/steelworkers/sign hangers/welders/truck drivers/armored car drivers (some of my various professions over the years), you won't see me staying quiet about their criminality whenever they arise. Why you seem to think that no one but a cop should be able to express outrage for another cop's criminality is quite well beyond me. Your profession is sworn to protect our rights to voice any opinion(s) we might have about it, good or bad. If you treated your own as bad apples, and the rest of your profession did, the collective armor that your numbers create around the corrupt among you would be tested much less by flack from the simple serfs who really make this country go 'round.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #22
    This argument might work if I was a cop. However you are wrong, I am not. So please keep making generalizations and assumptions, it makes for fun reading.
    -Austin

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    And clearly, if there is a name for something, it must be true... If there is a saying for a "code of silence" amongst police, it must be as real as ghosts, or the headless horseman.
    Can you cite for me the civil court case in which it was determined that "ghosts" or "the headless horseman" were proved to exist by a preponderance of the evidence?

    I didn't think so.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    You guys watch too much tv.
    We apparently read about too many court decisions too.

    Ignorance is only an asset if you want to be exploited.

  6. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    And clearly, if there is a name for something, it must be true... If there is a saying for a "code of silence" amongst police, it must be as real as ghosts, or the headless horseman.
    Can you cite for me the civil court case in which it was determined that "ghosts" or "the headless horseman" were proved to exist by a preponderance of the evidence?

    I didn't think so.
    I can see it now, Ghost Court: A History Channel original series.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    And what do you do for a living. Lets see if we can find a bad apple in your profession.
    The last time I checked, a network or system administrator didn't have either an automatic presumption of truthfulness or 1/10,000 the ability to conceal criminal acts that any cop does.

    I don't ever recall seeing a Lotus Notes administrator try to kick a barmaid to death on video and have 50% of the other Notes admins defend the beating itself and the rest tepidly "condemn" the beating while raging hysterically that the video of it was being "shown too much".

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    This argument might work if I was a cop. However you are wrong, I am not. So please keep making generalizations and assumptions, it makes for fun reading.
    I've seen people justify the Rape of Nanking who weren't actually there or in the Imperial Japanese Army...

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    This argument might work if I was a cop. However you are wrong, I am not. So please keep making generalizations and assumptions, it makes for fun reading.
    Alright, so you're not a cop, just a cop groupie who couldn't control himself from calling me a troll for taking note of a member who is a cop, but who couldn't bring himself to comment against another cop who raped a 16 year old girl. And still, you have not commented on that pedophile cop either, instead simply chosen to rag on the OP and others who think the cop is a freakin' pig, not because he's a cop, but because he's a pig of a human being.

    You post in support of cops all the time, regardless of if they deserve public support or not. You rag on people who don't trust or particularly like cops. You avoid commenting on murderers, rapists, constitutional usurpers and abusers of widely varying descriptions who are cops. In light of those things, your Gadsden Flag avatar seems wildly unfitting for you.

    So you're not a cop. I guess badgefluffer will just have to do.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Wow I am so glad you posted this, along with all the other threads you post that spam this sub-forum, thanks for keeping us up to date on cops that get in trouble...
    Awww come on...it's a cannibal cop. I demand a movie!!

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,348
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Can you cite for me the civil court case in which it was determined that "ghosts" or "the headless horseman" were proved to exist by a preponderance of the evidence?

    I didn't think so.
    I'm soooo glad you came back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast