Off Duty Cop Allegedly Rapes 16 Year Old Girl - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Off Duty Cop Allegedly Rapes 16 Year Old Girl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I can see it now, Ghost Court: A History Channel original series.
    You could probably just show a video of the empty courtroom every time a cop should have been charged for committing a crime but wasn't because of that mythical code of silence that everyone knows about but Austin and deserteagle don't think exists.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    You could probably just show a video of the empty courtroom every time a cop should have been charged for committing a crime but wasn't because of that mythical code of silence that everyone knows about but Austin and deserteagle don't think exists.
    Of course it doesn't exist. All cops are upstanding and model citizens...oh wait, raping an underage girl is bad. Nvm.

You should write a book on how much you know about police work. Maybe that will finally get you off unemployment. But that requires you to work and get off these forums which clearly wont happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    You should write a book on how much you know about police work. Maybe that will finally get you off unemployment. But that requires you to work and get off these forums which clearly wont happen.
    I think you should read a book about police work...

Blog Entries
    I know right from wrong little lady, and that's what counts sweetheart. I'm sorry you feel butthurt. And I have a job. I work for Brinks. ;-)

I know right from wrong little lady, and that's what counts sweetheart. I'm sorry you feel butthurt. And I have a job. I work for Brinks. ;-)
    Lmao... Brinks! The typical "I always wanted to be a police officer but I'm half retarded, fat, and get in too much trouble" career! Haha I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I think you should read a book about police work...
    I'll read it once Tricolormom writes it. Maybe you two can get together for a date over a bottle of cheap wine and some fast food and "help" each other write the book.

Lmao... Brinks! The typical "I always wanted to be a police officer but I'm half retarded, fat, and get in too much trouble" career! Haha I love it!
    What does one have to have WANTED to be to in order to settle for being a rapist with a badge?

A Gauleiter?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    What does one have to have WANTED to be to in order to settle for being a rapist with a badge?

A Gauleiter?
    Excellent reply sir!

I'll admit that I had to look that one up...
    LOL
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    Actually, I have never wanted to be a cop. I always wanted to be a soldier. Been there, did that. Now I work for Brinks and get to drive a truck that weighs some 50,000 pounds when full and can still drive on shot out tires at that weight. Pays a hell of a lot better than fluffing badges. I'll be sure to let you know what career I choose when I get bored with this so you can take 6 hours to think of a comeback.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast