Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization" - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I don't defend criminals. I like accurate information. You are the poster child of bull ***** news stories regardless of it involving LEOs or not. Your info sharing makes these sites lack credibility.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    Actually, opsspec has that title.

Blog Entries
    Pfffft. And you call me a troll? You're the worst one on here you pretty little thing.

Quit checkin me out.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    No talking during timeout. You just earned another five minutes son.
    Evasively trollish.

Actually, opsspec has that title.
    Oh.

Quit checkin me out.
    Nay.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

I don't defend criminals. I like accurate information. You are the poster child of bull ***** news stories regardless of it involving LEOs or not. Your info sharing makes these sites lack credibility.

BzzZZzzZZ!
    Wrong Again!!

You appear to be blindly defending the few bad apples (bad cops) by attacking people like myself who are merely posting 'factual news stories' where these few bad LEO's are behaving Criminally. Your apparent 'blind faith' in all LEO's makes you the poster child of ignorance imvho.
    Sharing valid information is actually a good thing...Hiding information is for those who lack credibility.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    Evasively trollish.

I warned you. You're grounded for 1 week mister.

Yes another pointless thread. Never enough info to conclude anything other than an abundance of asshats on here like to bash cops and the gov. This site is a joke. You patriots think the 2A will protect you from EVERYTHING out there. It doesn't. And I find it interesting its the same forum users posting these stories. You old farts should take an internet time out and take granny out to a steak dinner once in a while. Internet America won't fall apart while you're gone I assure you.

This site is a joke
    If this site is such a joke, explain your reason for posting here. Are you the punch line?

Why do you take access to the internet with you? Afraid the net can't get along without you?

If you don't like this site and/or the posters, do yourself a favor and don't read it.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Blog Entries
    Dang. If I had a smartphone, I could argue and drive.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    BzzZZzzZZ!
    Wrong Again!!

You appear to be blindly defending the few bad apples (bad cops) by attacking people like myself who are merely posting 'factual news stories' where these few bad LEO's are behaving Criminally. Your apparent 'blind faith' in all LEO's makes you the poster child of ignorance imvho.
    Sharing valid information is actually a good thing...Hiding information is for those who lack credibility.
    You're just blabbing and you're enhancing the blabbery with funny little faces that shout at me. You however have blind faith that all your little conservative news stories are 100% factual when in fact their watch-dogging jumps to conclusions without any further insight to the story. It's like you're in the paralleled dimension to MSNBC. Different universe, same flub-dubbery.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast