Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization" - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    lol you sure get riled up fast.

The cops were wrong. Do they have to stick a catheter up your tiny little wangdong for you to realize what they did to that man?

BTW, I'm not white. Check out my profile pic.

Fluffer.
    Did I say you were white? Didn't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Funny, I don't remember making any insult, that you yourself didn't make first? That inherently makes your point null and void. Wanted to be a cop? I sure did. Then I turned down the job offer to take a job as a federally contracted security officer making twice as much and doing basically the exact same thing. I'm neither anti-cop nor anti-government, I'm anti criminal-cop and anti-corrupt government. So explain to me what exactly these deep issues I "clearly" have with law enforcement are, other than protesting their break of the the laws they are commissioned and sworn to enforce?
    Like I said, couldn't become a cop, now has ego problems and likes to criticize those who did get hired as cops.

Don't remember your insult? Calling somebody pathetic is an insult.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Like I said, couldn't become a cop, now has ego problems and likes to criticize those who did get hired as cops.

Don't remember your insult? Calling somebody pathetic is an insult.
    It's not an insult if he's telling the truth.

5. Two important things. First the le's had a WARRANT. Next I do not see the results of the test.

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Yes another pointless thread. Never enough info to conclude anything other than an abundance of asshats on here like to bash cops and the gov. This site is a joke. You patriots think the 2A will protect you from EVERYTHING out there. It doesn't. And I find it interesting its the same forum users posting these stories. You old farts should take an internet time out and take granny out to a steak dinner once in a while. Internet America won't fall apart while you're gone I assure you.

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone
    this forum seems to not be to your liking...well all you have to do is click the logout...and you won't have to put up with us ASSHATS .... plain and simple

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    I think you need to grow up...you are here because you like your 2nd amendment, as it is guaranteed under the law, yet you ridicule anyone else for expressing their feelings on here under the 1st amendment... and you would like to take away more peoples rights as they were to this guy in the posted article...

"I need to grow up"?
    "I 'ridicule' anyone else who expresses their feeling's under the 1st amendment"?
    "I would like to take away more people's rights?"

Well...That is 'your' opinion pal...And we all know that opinion's are like buttholes, everybody has one....

Can you be anymore 'vague' and 'biased' in your bloviated statement's?

Please try and go back, then truly "re-read" all of the replies in this thread/topic to try and get a better sense of exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

~SMH~
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    Nothing you said made any sense. I read these forums because it helps me relax when i poop and its always good for a laugh when I waste time at the workplace. Oh and you could learn a lot from me.
    now you are showing you small IQ... the post was basic and to the point...if you are having trouble understanding what he said, you need to brush up on your reading skills!

Could someone please pass the seasoning?

I have a LOT of extra popcorn left over from the massive Zimmerman riots that didn't meet expectations.

Help your selves :p

*Passes popcorn...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

It really is pathetic how you start a thread about an incident that involves police catching a criminal. You scream and cry about our rights "being taken away" any time a criminal gets caught, even when the police have a warrant. Give me a break.
    I don't think you read the whole article...and as for any of us screaming and crying when any criminal is caught, you have that ALL wrong...there are plenty of times we applaud the arrest of a BG... we cry foul when it is warranted... and as for the warrant... there were inconsistencies in the hospital's story vs. the police's story.......YOU seem to be the one screaming and crying...you were the first one to CRY foul

You remind me of the white trash who milk welfare and other tax-payer funded government programs and then complain about the government as they sit on their ass on forums like this all day everyday. Get a life.
    you seem to be on this forum as much as anybody else...maybe you should head your own words...just a thought

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast