Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization" - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post

"I need to grow up"?
    "I 'ridicule' anyone else who expresses their feeling's under the 1st amendment"?
    "I would like to take away more people's rights?"

Well...That is 'your' opinion pal...And we all know that opinion's are like buttholes, everybody has one....

Can you be anymore 'vague' and 'biased' in your bloviated statement's?

Please try and go back, then truly "re-read" all of the replies in this thread/topic to try and get a better sense of exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

~SMH~
    terribly sorry...I accidently clicked the wrong quote... was meant for the ASSHAT that was saying we needed to grow up... again, it was not aimed at you....

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Did I say you were white? Didn't think so.

uhmmm..... Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    You remind me of the white trash who milk welfare and other tax-payer funded government programs and then complain about the government as they sit on their ass on forums like this all day everyday. Get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by barecove View Post
    now you are showing you small IQ... the post was basic and to the point...if you are having trouble understanding what he said, you need to brush up on your reading skills!
    Herp derp?

Sent from my NSA screened Smartphone

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Pleeease.....

Why aren't there many stories of police in the news for doing good things? Because people like you don't care. You dont want to hear about police helping people, you want to hear about police screwing up, it furthers your anti-government agenda and makes you feel better about having a gun. It makes you feel like you need your gun more because people are getting their rights violated.

I don't think this forced urine sample was wrong. The dumbass wanted to use drugs in his car and violate the law. Police got a warrant and did what the judge allowed them to.
    Well, you can post these "cops doing good things", right? Then you can feel good about carrying your gun for what ever reason you want.

"makes you feel better about having a gun"​ you do carry a gun...don't you? This is a "GUN Forum" right? So why are you asking his reasons and feelings about carrying a gun? He doesn't have to "have a need" or a "feeling" to carry. It's his or her RIGHT to carry.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I don't think you read the whole article...and as for any of us screaming and crying when any criminal is caught, you have that ALL wrong...there are plenty of times we applaud the arrest of a BG... we cry foul when it is warranted... and as for the warrant... there were inconsistencies in the hospital's story vs. the police's story.......YOU seem to be the one screaming and crying...you were the first one to CRY foul
    You take this news story as a true blue testimony of your perceived 'inconsistencies'? You have a lot to learn about the media, son. They got a warrant. He refused to submit to detention, etc. They took pee by force. Apparently it was that important for them to have it...who cares. Carry on patriot. Looks like you interjected yourself into this conversation to prove you can type legibly. A for effort.

Blog Entries
    you seem to be on this forum as much as anybody else...maybe you should head your own words...just a thought
    You're wasting your breath...he doesn't have the ability to learn

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    You take this news story as a true blue testimony of your perceived 'inconsistencies'? You have a lot to learn about the media, son. They got a warrant. He refused to submit to detention, etc. They took pee by force. Apparently it was that important for them to have it...who cares. Carry on patriot. Looks like you interjected yourself into this conversation to prove you can type legibly. A for effort.

Isn't "interjecting" what we all do? This is an open forum, right Sir? We all as registered members can post our thoughts and feelings about any subject.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Isn't "interjecting" what we all do? This is an open forum, right Sir? We all as registered members can post our thoughts and feelings about any subject.
    The interjection is subjective to my own opinion of what is considered useless flub dubbery.

uhmmm..... Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    You remind me of the white trash who milk welfare and other tax-payer funded government programs and then complain about the government as they sit on their ass on forums like this all day everyday. Get a life.
    Lets see here,

Did I say he reminds me of white trash, or did I say he is white trash? You're just as dumb as him.

you seem to be on this forum as much as anybody else...maybe you should head your own words...just a thought
    Lol all my posts are within 15 mins of each other, once a day, if that.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Well, you can post these "cops doing good things", right? Then you can feel good about carrying your gun for what ever reason you want.

"makes you feel better about having a gun"​ you do carry a gun...don't you? This is a "GUN Forum" right? So why are you asking his reasons and feelings about carrying a gun? He doesn't have to "have a need" or a "feeling" to carry. It's his or her RIGHT to carry.
    Posting stories about cops helping somebody won't get read. You dont care, nor does any other anti-government nut job. It doesn't support their paranoia, which is quite extreme in some of those here. The big bad government is coming to rain down on you and take your rights by catching you break one law at a time!

Speaking of this being a gun forum, what does a story about being stoned behind the wheel have to do with guns?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast