Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization" - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Posting stories about cops helping somebody won't get read. You dont care, nor does any other anti-government nut job. It doesn't support their paranoia, which is quite extreme in some of those here. The big bad government is coming to rain down on you and take your rights by catching you break one law at a time!

Speaking of this being a gun forum, what does a story about being stoned behind the wheel have to do with guns?
    I do take exception to that statement. I don't care? If I didn't care I wouldn't be posting here. And "anti-government nut job"? I'd like to see where I said anything construed to be anti-government. Or maybe you weren't talking directly to me?

what does a story about being stoned behind the wheel have to do with guns?
    I believe that would be under the sub forum heading of "LEO Encounters"
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Lets see here,

Did I say he reminds me of white trash, or did I say he is white trash? You're just as dumb as him.
    *You're just as dumb as HE

Oh the irony LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Now back to your regularly scheduled bickering LOL
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Posting stories about cops helping somebody won't get read. You dont care, nor does any other anti-government nut job. It doesn't support their paranoia, which is quite extreme in some of those here. The big bad government is coming to rain down on you and take your rights by catching you break one law at a time!

Speaking of this being a gun forum, what does a story about being stoned behind the wheel have to do with guns?
    According to 'your' line of thinking then, the founding father's of this once great nation should also have been considered to be ''paranoid anti-government nut-jobs'' with 'extreme views'...Oh wait, they were...Oops, my bad!

P.s.

This sub-section of the forum is entitled; "LEO Encounter's"....It's not my fault that many LEO's appear to be 'overstepping' their authority in many of these 'documented' event's/encounter's.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Blog Entries
    deserteagle, you're making so many friends today!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Diealotz View Post
    *You're just as dumb as HE

Oh the irony LOL

Sorry, couldn't help myself :p

Now back to your regularly scheduled bickering LOL

You know when the argument (bickering) is over, when it dissolves into name calling.

jmo
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678