Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Exclamation Civilian sues law enforcement over very invasive/painful "Forced Catheterization"

During a search of his friend's car and the police interrogation, cops asked Cook if he would submit to a urine test.
    Cook says he refused without an attorney present and then subsequently refused several more times even when he was being booked into jail.
    "I repeatedly said not without an attorney present, because I don't know if what you're doing is even legal. And then he (the cop) said, well we're getting a search warrant and we'll have your bodily fluids by the end of the night."
    After police 'supposedly' obtained a quick search warrant for the bodily fluids, Cook was then forced by police to be Catheterized (A very painful medical procedure) at Sanpete County Hospital. "The nurse told him to hold my shoulders and she undoes my pants and wipes me down with iodine, catheterized me and took my urine by force."

Man sues law enforcement over "forced catheterization" - ABC4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

3. That right this is a law sue, they have to know that we do have right and if those rights are violated.

what?????
    Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    that right this is a law sue, they have to know that we do have right and if those rights are violated.

The council for the police says his clients were acting pursuant to a lawful court order to collect the urine. But… The hospital where it supposedly happened doesn't have any records the victim was ever there.

Okay… which is it? Sounds like an incomplete attempt to sanitize the records.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

He should be able to retire on this , if I were on the jury.

that is what I was thinking...something definitely stinks here
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    The council for the police says his clients were acting pursuant to a lawful court order to collect the urine. But… The hospital where it supposedly happened doesn't have any records the victim was ever there.

Okay… which is it? Sounds like an incomplete attempt to sanitize the records.

Welcome to the New America. You can expect more and more outrages like this to occur. Get used to it, because thatís the way things are now. In simple terms, it is the illegal overthrow of our form of government by those within the government. The rules of decency and fair play that you live by donít exist with these people. The U.S. is being purposefully and methodically destroyed. They're going to be groping you in bus stations, train stations, subway platforms, entrances to malls and movie theaters. There will be military checkpoints to sit through so they can, for no probable cause whatsoever, demand to search your car, just for the heck of it. Theyíll be drunk on the power they have over you, and it will be very clear thereís nothing you can do about it. Itís not coming folks. Itís already here!

~ Yesterdays Prophecies-Today Headlines ~
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Yet again another pointless thread.

Pothead smokes weed behind the wheel of a car. Police get a search warrant for his urine. Nurse gets pothead's urine. Pothead complains. Anti-government people and those who aspire to become cops that never could, and those who got recent speeding tickets complain about the story on forums.

Welcome to the new America, where if you get caught breaking a law, it's not your fault, it's the police officer's fault! Yay for taking no responsibility for your actions any more!

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post

Pathetic.

Exactly. You are completely pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    Exactly. You are completely pathetic.
    Awww did I hurt your feelings? Grow up.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast