Illinois teen accused of impersonating cop _ again

Thread: Illinois teen accused of impersonating cop _ again

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow Illinois teen accused of impersonating cop _ again

A 19-year-old man was caught impersonating a police officer 'again' just four years after he tried to do the same thing.
    Vincent Richardson was arrested after trying to buy a police uniform in Chicago.
    In 2009, Richardson wore a police uniform to a Chicago police station and was even issued a radio and sent out in a squad car. He spent hours on patrol and even helped make an arrest.
    He was finally discovered by a supervisor who noticed Richardson wasn't in full uniform and didn't have a gun.

Illinois teen accused of impersonating cop _ again
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Guns aren't allowed in Chicago. Didn't you get the memo? :D
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

4. Oh but guns are allowed in Chicago, Sir Diealotz. Just not by honest citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    [B]Richardson wore a police uniform to a Chicago police station and was even issued a radio and sent out in a squad car. He spent hours on patrol and even helped make an arrest.
    I'm sorry but you at least have to give the man some props for pulling it off
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by XD357grandpa View Post
    Oh but guns are allowed in Chicago, Sir Diealotz. Just not by honest citizens.
    That's no what rom Emanuel told me.

I'm confused
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.