Is that the Gestapo at your door?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is that the Gestapo at your door?

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Is that the Gestapo at your door?

Imagine you and your entire family being forced awake at 1:30 am in the morning by overzealous cops surrounding your house and aggressively beating/banging on your front door. Then imagine these same LEO's with serious attitude's aggressively entering your residence & demeaning you in front of your own family member's....All of this simply because you are 'late' on a fine payment??
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that these same cops (thugs) are also under investigation for a previous incident of alleged police brutality against the homeowner.... One word come's to kind; Gestapo!

Deputies Under Investigation for Alleged ?Police Brutality? Captured in Viral Video | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    One word come's to kind; Gestapo!
    Then you need to do some research on what the GeStaPo actually were
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Then you need to do some research on what the GeStaPo actually were
    So...are you 'defending' the actions of these overzealous LEO's Treo?
    Are we splitting hairs here?....What is your point exactly?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    So...are you 'defending' the actions of these overzealous LEO's Treo?
    Are we splitting hairs here?....What is your point exactly?
    No I'm not defending the actions of the LEOs

My point is that people use words that the don't even know the meaning of.

the Gehime Statz Politzi (Secret State Police) were a very small branch of the SS, I don't think there were ever more than 10 thousand of them, they worked mostly undercover and very rarely appeared in uniform or carried any ID other than a dog tag like chain around their neck.

They mainly used informants to gather information and a big part of their "mystique" was that no one really even knew who was or wasn't GeStaPo

They damn sure never raided people's house like that, that's what the military police were for
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

The Sheriff states that, "we will get to the bottom of this and I suspect there will be disciplinary action". WHAT disciplinary action? I guarantee that all of those deputies will still be on the job in their current capacities (and still eligible for promotion) after the investigation. There will be a small note in the officers service jackets that they were involved in a contestable kerfuffle and all of them spent 8 work days on desk duty.

There simply HAS to be severe consequences to these actions (so aptly stated by the deputy in the video). Superior law enforcement officers are either complicit in all of this or they have lost control of their forces. This devolution in discipline, treatment of suspects, and basic humanity did not happen overnight. And... I might add, where is Jesse and Al in this case?
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

When you come in the middle of the night for a $1000 debt that's 15 days in arrears, you're not doing it because you want to be transparent. You're going it because you want to keep secrets. Gestapo is a legitimate epithet for what these people did.

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    And... I might add, where is Jesse and Al in this case?
    Black-on-black crime doesn't exist in their universe, remember?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    No I'm not defending the actions of the LEOs

My point is that people use words that the don't even know the meaning of.

the Gehime Statz Politzi (Secret State Police) were a very small branch of the SS, I don't think there were ever more than 10 thousand of them, they worked mostly undercover and very rarely appeared in uniform or carried any ID other than a dog tag like chain around their neck.

They mainly used informants to gather information and a big part of their "mystique" was that no one really even knew who was or wasn't GeStaPo

They damn sure never raided people's house like that, that's what the military police were for
    Ohhhhh....so you are 'splitting hairs'....Got it.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    The Sheriff states that, "we will get to the bottom of this and I suspect there will be disciplinary action". WHAT disciplinary action? I guarantee that all of those deputies will still be on the job in their current capacities (still eligible for promotion) after the investigation. There will be a small note in the officers service jackets that they were involved in a contestable kerfuffle and all of them spent 8 work days on desk duty.

There simply HAS to be severe consequences to these actions (so aptly stated by the deputy in the video). Superior law enforcement officers are either complicit in all of this or they have lost control of their forces. This devolution in discipline, treatment of suspects, and basic humanity did not happen overnight. And... I might add, where is Jesse and Al in this case?
    I could not agree with you more sir.
    ~Outlaw~

10. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

KGB of the U.S.S.R days comes to mind.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast