Firing at Man in Times Square, Police Wound Two Bystanders
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Firing at Man in Times Square, Police Wound Two Bystanders

1. Firing at Man in Times Square, Police Wound Two Bystanders

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/16/ny...ders.html?_r=0
    I know a lot of LEO sympathizers-at-any-cost will remind us of just how difficult an LEO's job is but I see the increasing trend of cops quick to use force and ask questions later has more to do with their own fear - fear due to their lack of life experience, fear due to the same political and feminist correctness to which all government employees are subjected, and force over-compensation due to fear. If one doesn't really believe in the mantra, to protect and serve, then fear will motivate and rule on the job. I think that the trend of police thuggery is due to the same propaganda and is likely, generational, i.e., younger cops more indoctrinated and more easily indoctrinated than older veterans.
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

3. NYC police shoot 2 bystanders

Police in NYC should not carry guns.

http://nypost.com/2013/09/15/cops-accidentally-shoot-two-bystanders-while-trying-to-subdue-man/

Does the NYPD spend any of it's budget on firearms training any more? Will Bloomberg's MAIG group count theses shootings in their handgun violence statistics?

Well, it's within the fine tradition of NYPD "marksmanship".

What I find interesting is the part in the NY Post article that states that the victim who was shot in the buttocks, was accompanied by a cop and a "man in a suit". The latter ORDERED the woman not to speak to reporters.

HER lawyer?
    The CITY'S lawyer?
    The NYPD STASI?

If it weren't MY lawyer, I'd tell him to coat that "order" in valve grinder compound and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

There's no safe direction in Times Square. Nearly impossible to control collateral damage there.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The two officers who opened fire are rookies, with 18 months and three years on the job.
    Three years on the job is not a rookie. 18 months is even pushing it.

ezkl2230 Guest
    A department mandated 12lb trigger pull doesn't help much, either.

9. Watching the video in this article I can understand why bystanders were shot.
    People see that something is going down and instead of getting away, they group together in a tight crowd like sheep.
    The sheep mentality will get you killed.
    Cops shoot two bystanders on Broadway | New York Post
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

It's giving NYPD a bad rep , But i am sure Bloomie is all smiles. I think NYPD only trains when they have to certify to carry and work, maybe once a year????
    This with the fiasco a year ago at the Empire State Bldg shooting (NYPD). But the place is run by Libtards, they trust Government to do all for them.

I am waiting for the LAST Episode of Law & Order :SVU I picture the entire cast out gunning for the BG. Then they have him surrounded and open fire, killing each other. Leaving the BG to run away untouched.... Now that would be reality TV in NYC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast