Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals Paul Craig Roberts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals Paul Craig Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    I'm most definitely more worried about "some" cops than criminals. However, in my opinion, the government is who all of us really need to watch out for.
    Who do you think cops work for...you and me? No, they protect the judicial system and the judicial system protects them. The judicial system is the lord overseer arm of the government.

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    You did... and I have it on the way.
    Good for you. Please let others read it. Maybe they will get it. Let me know what you think. You can probably put it into perspective more eloquently!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Who do you think cops work for...you and me? No, they protect the judicial system and the judicial system protects them. The judicial system is the lord overseer arm of the government.
    Honestly Jim? Really?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    I absolutely didnt want to interject myself in this convo because its representative of an overall abstract in reality of what LE is all about. However your comment couldn't be far from any truth out there. I hope you don't teach your children this if you in fact, have children. Because its those children with skewed idiologies that get dragged out of vehicles at gun point when they run their gums at cops and become uncooperative with the vision that public servants are somehow enemies of the republic and constitution. My .02. Please now continue the cop bashing.

Sent from my hand-held mind distractor

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    I absolutely didnt want to interject myself in this convo because its representative of an overall abstract in reality of what LE is all about. However your comment couldn't be far from any truth out there. I hope you don't teach your children this if you in fact, have children. Because its those children with skewed idiologies that get dragged out of vehicles at gun point when they run their gums at cops and become uncooperative with the vision that public servants are somehow enemies of the republic and constitution. My .02. Please now continue the cop bashing.

Since when does knowing and standing up for your rights constitute a skewed ideology?
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    Since when does knowing and standing up for your rights constitute a skewed ideology?
    Not what I said. Sorry you missed the point.

I'll have to go back and reread it.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MI .45 View Post
    The criminal psychopaths in Washington have squandered trillions of dollars on their wars, killing and dispossessing millions of Muslims while millions of American citizens have been dispossessed of their homes and careers. Now the entire social safety net is on the chopping bloc so that Washington can finance more wars.
    I never got past this part. The shinola was already deep enough to reach the top of my rubber boots, so there was no point in continuing.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Gosh explaining government 101 to our leaders is becoming boring, keeping it simple YOU work for US. Now do your job of be fired.

I am in full agreement. We truly have a crisis in law enforcement and there is no relief in sight. No matter what the circumstances, a government that has declared war on its citizens is truly out of control.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast