Fascist Cop Vandalizes then Steals Property Owners 2nd-Amendment Sign's

Thread: Fascist Cop Vandalizes then Steals Property Owners 2nd-Amendment Sign's

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down Fascist Cop Vandalizes then Steals Property Owners 2nd-Amendment Sign's

A New York man, frustrated when his pro-Second Amendment sign kept disappearing, was surprised when the hidden camera he set up revealed the culprit to be a local cop.
    Jon Gibson, of rural Lake Lincolndale, about 50 miles north of New York City, told FoxNews.com he set up a hunting field camera near the sign, which reads "Protect the Second Amendment," and features the silhouette of an assault rifle, after two mysteriously vanished. A third sign disappeared before the camera finally captured the sign stealer -- a police officer from the nearby Somers Police Department.

Hidden camera catches culprit taking man's Second Amendment sign | Fox News
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    When I was a kid (a long - LONG time ago) I asked one of my friends what his dad did for a living.
    He said his dad was a cop. I said "Honest?"
    He said "No... The other kind."

What you have here, outlaw, is an obvious overreach of authority. I hope the homeowner prevails and is able to rake the cop, as well as the town officials over the fires.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Fascist Cop Vandalizes then Steals Property Owners 2nd-Amendment Sign's

In a thread earlier I posted and at the end of it I asked how did this country get to where it is today or something like that----- WELL I GUESS IM STARTING TO GET SOME ANSWERS NOW!!!!! That blows
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

5. Theft and vandalism on film, commited by a public official. Maybe call the State Patrol? Or whichever TV station that would show the film on the evening news? But don't lose the original memory card, and don't let it be found either. If that disappears, he's got no evidence.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Here's a link to where this story originated, NYFirearms.com - "so, remember my repeal the safe act sign issue..." The user name is "thecelt." I ran across this a couple of days ago. The video is posted in that thread somewhere I think.

Kind of interesting case study in how a story and/or video goes viral. NYFirearms.com is a relatively small, state-specific forum. Thecelt started that thread thinking that it would just be a local-interest story, I'm sure, but now he's got media interview requests from every major network and newspaper in the country.

The first post is where he's editing in all the updates to the details of the story itself, as in between him and the cop-shop, City Hall etc., but the rest of 1,600+ posts (!!!) are where the progression of the story going viral can be tracked from beginning to present.

I had a "Post New Thread" page open here when I first started reading that thread, but fell asleep after reading about half of it. I figured someone would catch wind of it sooner or later. Glad you did, Outlaw.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Read about it today and now that I know the back story it's even better!

Outstanding!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Criminal Trespass and Theft, prosecute the ass hole.

And who'd a thunk it, a third grade edumication police occifer stealing a sign that he doesn't believe in. Had this happen to me a few years back while I was gone for a weekend. A political candidate sign removed from my front yard, way out here in the country, after sitting there for a few months. And, in my screen door was a brochure and a pencil from the clown who is now our (1 only) state representative, John Moran D VT. Looking forward to a chance to have a 'conversation' with that POS. (Being an OC or CC state, I would of course go unarmed.)
    If your message sucks, bury everyone elses with BS.........