Surprised? 5 Off-Duty NYPD Officers Involved In SUV Beating Incident - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surprised? 5 Off-Duty NYPD Officers Involved In SUV Beating Incident

Help me understand: One was an undercover narcotics officer AND he (and all the others) were off duty. So if one is not undercover @ the time, how would it have been blowing cover?

Sounds like either they were afraid of getting in trouble for participating in the event in the 1st place, or they were too afraid to intervene. Their lack of action allowed the situation to escalate, and people were hurt badly. Fire them.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

3. You may count on all the officers who rode with the bikers, were guilty of numerous moving violations. It would be interesting to know if anyone with a helmet cam caught any of their hijinks on camera. You know, to see if they served and protected.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

An off duty cop, nope, does not exist. Undercover, yes, maybe. When a police officer takes the oath, it does not say only during normal working hours. And that carries over into retirement. That was codified when retired LEOs were allowed to carry after retirement by the Congress.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

5. The news report conveniently omitted the 'Asian" victims - blacks hate Asians as much as whites. This was a hate crime prompted by events yet to be determined - but look at the nice Asian couple - now look at the coward thug blacks who tried to break into the SUV for the obvious intent to hurt the couple. Once again, media carries water for the blacks and ignores the injustice to nice (Asian) folks trying to survive in a black-monopolized-media-manipulated society.
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Well, this is interesting....

More at link.

To protect and swerve.....into traffic. (Sorry, best I could do I short notice. LOL)

Blues
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

6. "jail"

Amazing that this post, which clearly shows law enforcement at its worst has drawn two pages of comments yet a post that asks if you should carry your weapon with a round in the chamber has 26 pages of comments. Looks like we have a "law enforcement can do no wrong" crowd on our hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Happypuppy View Post
    This is very sad. The Police used to be respected and admired. These days many do not hold them in high esteem.

Go Seahawks!
    Could that be because they, the Cops, have no respect for themselves, their position, the "Force" and last but not least THE LAW?!
    Last edited by CapGun; 10-10-2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    Help me understand: One was an undercover narcotics officer AND he (and all the others) were off duty. So if one is not undercover @ the time, how would it have been blowing cover?

Sounds like either they were afraid of getting in trouble for participating in the event in the 1st place, or they were too afraid to intervene. Their lack of action allowed the situation to escalate, and people were hurt badly. Fire them.
    Exactly correct!

These types of 'cowardly' off duty/on duty LEO's have infected just about every agency across these once united states.

I have seen some real scumbag LEO's within the; LAPD, the LACS, the Military Police and the Federal Reserve System during my years of service. It's a real shame, but a sad reality I'm afraid.

The gangster rap (thug life) mentality is also a major contributing factor within these 'newer breed' of LEO's nowaday's.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

10. Yes, the reason I dropped out of USA Carry for a year when I realized the number of LEO worshippers. Remember, government-subsidized professional police service is a relatively new concept - that communities did a far better job squelching crime a few hundred years ago without them. I'm not suggesting it [police] go away - society is too complex and drowning in superfluous laws. But the base facts are that police and courts actually suppress justice creating legal policies, procedures and revolving door recidivism. It will never change because good citizens fell into the trap of issuing too much respect for authority. Now, they [police, courts and politicians] see themselves as royal lords and the rest of us, serfs. We created this condition over time and this forum is packed with the type you describe - the kind that brought to school apples for their teachers - should have seen it coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich kid View Post
    Amazing that this post, which clearly shows law enforcement at its worst has drawn two pages of comments yet a post that asks if you should carry your weapon with a round in the chamber has 26 pages of comments. Looks like we have a "law enforcement can do no wrong" crowd on our hands.
    Last edited by MossyHead; 10-09-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: sp
    "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." attributed to Benjamin Disraeli by Mark Twain

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry Biker cop (scumbag LEO) 'joined in' on beatdown of SUV/driver....

An off-duty undercover cop who claimed he took no active role as fellow bikers pulled a Manhattan dad from his SUV and beat him to a pulp actually furiously hit/struck the SUV's back window so hard that it shattered at the height of the bloody road-rage attack, sources told The Post.
    The thuggish cop, a seven-year veteran, lied to investigators and claimed that he didn’t help the injured man because he rode up to the scene as the beating was nearly over, sources said.
    The development came as another biker who helped in driver Alexian Lien’s beat-down was arraigned in Manhattan Court on Tuesday.
    Craig Wright, 29, of Brooklyn can allegedly be seen on video throwing punches through the shattered driver’s-side window of the 33-year-old victim’s Range Rover in front of Lien’s terrified wife and 2-year-old daughter.

Biker cop joined in SUV beatdown, hit vehicle | New York Post

Fire this stupid/corrupt fascist-thug cop and make him serve 3-5 years in prison!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast