What would you do if you won this

Thread: What would you do if you won this

What would you do if you won this

I flew back home to participate in a reunion of all the cops who were ever on the SWAT Unit.
    I won a door prize.
    It was a tee shirt some decals and 2 30 round P Mags for an AR-15.
    I live in NY State
    30 round mags are verbotten and will land you in prison.

So much for the land of the FREEEEEE.

Thanks a lot Governor Cuomo and your DemocRAT gun grabbers.

COMING SOON TO A STATE NEAR YOU! (IN THE LAND OF THE FREE)
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I'd move. BTW I grew up in The Bronx.

I'd let a friend hold on to the mags for me, I would drive about 100 miles and take up residency in Erie, PA rather than Elma, NY and buy myself a very nice AR-15. I then would call my friend up and have him ship the mags to me at my new address. After that, I would purchase an unthinkable amount of ammunition and have the time of my life shooting my AR in a state that doesn't treat me like a criminal first.

How could you have served in a SWAT unit and then live in a prison like NY?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

I would sell the mags and donate 100% to whoever runs against Cuomo in the next election. And let the buyers know that's where the money is going... you'll probably get top dollar.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    How could you have served in a SWAT unit and then live in a prison like NY?
    Well I'm there now and its just wrong so I will fight it. Then I will move out.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

You could give them to one of your friends, sell them or send them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    Well I'm there now and its just wrong so I will fight it. Then I will move out.
    Keep up the good fight... the subjects in NY need as many people like you as they can get.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)