No, THIS is why some people hate cops.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No, THIS is why some people hate cops.

Police Barge Into Kindergarten Classroom And Taser Multiple Children "For The Heck Of It" | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Because of the ones that take an "above the law" attitude. I also hate when cops refer to the general population as "civilians". I know many cops are former military, but when they begin to see themselves as not a part of the general population, it doesn't get better from there.
    Chief

Good lord we are doomed.
    The comments floor me.
    Kindergartners are tazed and the comments are all about a PO'ed mother spitting on a cop.
    If that were my kid I would be doing more that spitting.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

I found this unbelievable, so I did some research.

Can't find a Calcutta Elementary in Sherwood, ND anywhere. The only school I could find is Sherwood Elementary (which serves grades K-6). The total population in the entire town is less than 250 (about 70 families according to Wiki). Even if every family had 1 in grade K, still wouldn't justify a second school. And it also calls into question how "Hundreds of horrified and enraged parents " could be storming the halls.

And as I pulled that last quote from the original article, I just notice who wrote this piece of work. Remember her? She wrote this piece of garbage: Weapon RFID System Bill - Mandatory Tracking Of Kentucky's Gun Owners | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Please do not re-paste articles from this author. As a matter of fact, I would suggest everyone avoid that site altogether. Its either a troll-blog site, or meant to be dry humor.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

People,

It's a *satire* site. Not real news. Please verify your sources before you get all wound up.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontTowardEnemy View Post
    People,

It's a *satire* site. Not real news. Please verify your sources before you get all wound up.
    Satire should be funny.
    You can have good intentions and not be right.

Hey, I didn't vouch for the quality of the satire. :-) I just want folks to know that they're being "had".

I know it's satire, this web site is like "the onion".

This was in response to the post a few threads down about why people hate cops. Notice I did not comment about tazing kids under the article? There is truth behind the lies though, think about the recent stories of overbearing cops, above the law "public servants" etc. What is scary is that in todays society this satire is not immediately recognized as one.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Police Barge Into Kindergarten Classroom And Taser Multiple Children "For The Heck Of It" | Jane M. Agni | National Report

Because of the ones that take an "above the law" attitude. I also hate when cops refer to the general population as "civilians". I know many cops are former military, but when they begin to see themselves as not a part of the general population, it doesn't get better from there.
    How about when politicians on both sides refer to you as a worker as opposed to fellow citizen. Makes me wonder what they are...leeches or just stuck to the workers nipple!

I've never heard of this site, but I couldn't believe the absurdity of it from the beginning. It just wasn't believable.

However, there was an incident about 6-8 months ago of a police officer in Arizona who was assigned to an elementary as an SRO. For one reason or another, (I think the kid was back talking and he was trying to scare him) the officer pulled out his taser and pointed at the kid. He then negligently discharged the weapon and tased the young boy. Unlike the "incident"in the OP post, this one was reported on and verified by several different sources. The officer was fired but I don't believe he was charged.

If this site is an attempt at satire it's a very poor attempt. I found nothing entertaining or amusing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    If this site is an attempt at satire it's a very poor attempt. I found nothing entertaining or amusing about it.
    Imagine if something was written not to entertain or amuse, but to make you think and consider...
    Chief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast