The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves....

Thread: The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves....

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves....

I'm sure somebody will say that we don't know all the story and therefore, can't say whether or not the cop was in the wrong, but make sure you listen to the report before saying it out loud and embarrassing yourself.

There's no language warnings for the audio in this recording, but if you go to the page where the video originates, language warnings apply for what's written there.

Umm....Enjoy?

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. "Something".
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

It seems anymore I cannot read an article where the tyrannical cop is forcibly asserting his authority or a teacher is getting shot while forcibly being unarmed by the tyrannical government.

I'm sorry, was that my "something else"?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    "Something".
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    It seems anymore I cannot read an article where the tyrannical cop is forcibly asserting his authority or a teacher is getting shot while forcibly being unarmed by the tyrannical government.

I'm sorry, was that my "something else"?
    I have no idea what either of your posts are referring to. I neither used the word "something" nor the phrase "something else" in the OP, and yet both of you have those parts of your posts in quotation marks, so please explain what message(s) you're trying to convey in relation to the OP. Thanks.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

6. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I have no idea what either of your posts are referring to. I neither used the word "something" nor the phrase "something else" in the OP, and yet both of you have those parts of your posts in quotation marks, so please explain what message(s) you're trying to convey in relation to the OP. Thanks.

Blues
    I believe they are referring to the video where the officer tells the guy to say something else and the guy responds with "Something else".
    I'm not a lawyer so take it for what it's worth. For legal advice ask a lawyer.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Those who accept second best must learn to live with mediocrity. - pafindr

Quote Originally Posted by pafindr View Post
    I believe they are referring to the video where the officer tells the guy to say something else and the guy responds with "Something else".
    Ahh! Doh! Nevermind, my bad.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Ahh! Doh! Nevermind, my bad.
    No problemo!
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

I am very pro cop, they are doing a tough and dangerous job. But, just like any group of people, there are a few bad apples in uniform who think that their word is law and making them angry is against the law. I ran into these type more than once when I was in uniform.

The U.S. Attorney's statement was refreshing, compared to what happens too often in these kinds of cases. "Police officers have a difficult job...When the few cross that line, they will be held accountable." Exactly how it should be. The officer in that video is getting exactly what he deserves. I hope he gets sued to boot. With a conviction on the assault, the city won't be covering for him. Cops do have a tough job...and that provides exactly no excuse whatever for the kind of behavior exhibited in this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    I am very pro cop, they are doing a tough and dangerous job. But, just like any group of people, there are a few bad apples in uniform who think that their word is law and making them angry is against the law. I ran into these type more than once when I was in uniform.
    Cops have a thankless job but a cab driver or midnight shift store clerk has a far more dangerous job. Neither one of those jobs permit you to kill the guy who's getting ready to kill you or the guy that you THINK is a bad guy or ***** slap a customer that is being rude! Cops will get my thanks when they stop ignoring the garbage in their own ranks. Otherwise they are making their own beds.