KommieFornia LEO's Shoot & Kill a 13 year old boy armed with 'plastic toy guns'.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KommieFornia LEO's Shoot & Kill a 13 year old boy armed with 'plastic toy guns'.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Angry KommieFornia LEO's Shoot & Kill a 13 year old boy armed with 'plastic toy guns'.

SANTA ROSA, Calif.
    Northern California sheriff's officials and family members say that two (possibly overzealous) armed deputies shot and killed a 13-year-old boy who was carrying a toy gun.
    The two Sonoma County deputies saw the boy walking with the toy gun at around 3 p.m. Tuesday in Santa Rosa.
    Lt. Dennis O'Leary 'claims' that the two deputies repeatedly ordered the boy to drop 'what appeared' to be a rifle before firing their real weapon's at the boy. (Apparently toy gun's are a big no-no nowaday's).
    The boy fell to the ground and died from multiple gunshot wound's. Deputies then handcuffed the mortally wounded kid and then they 'supposedly' began administering first aid to the boy that they repeatedly shot, but the kid was pronounced dead at the scene.
    O'Leary says that his 'brave' deputies also found a plastic handgun in the kid's waistband.

Calif. Sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old

This story really pi$$es me off.....
    I'm starting to lose more and more respect for this 'newer generation' of seemingly trigger-happy LEO's

When I was a kid, me and my friend's used to run all over the neighborhood with toy gun's playing good guys vs bad guys.
    My 12 year old kid even play's 'cop's & robber's' outside with his friend's sometime's....

Many of these newer generation LEO's appear to be a bunch of wreckless, overly-aggressive hot-dog's imvho.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    SANTA ROSA, Calif.
    Northern California sheriff's officials and family members say that two (possibly overzealous) armed deputies shot and killed a 13-year-old boy who was carrying a toy gun.
    The two Sonoma County deputies saw the boy walking with the toy gun at around 3 p.m. Tuesday in Santa Rosa.
    Lt. Dennis O'Leary 'claims' that the two deputies repeatedly ordered the boy to drop 'what appeared' to be a rifle before firing their real weapon's at the boy. (Apparently toy gun's are a big no-no nowaday's).
    The boy fell to the ground and died from multiple gunshot wound's. Deputies then handcuffed the mortally wounded kid and then they 'supposedly' began administering first aid to the boy that they repeatedly shot, but the kid was pronounced dead at the scene.
    O'Leary says that his 'brave' deputies also found a plastic handgun in the kid's waistband.

Calif. Sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old

This story really pi$$es me off.....
    I'm starting to lose more and more respect for this 'new generation' of trigger-happy LEO's

When I was a kid, me and my friend's used to run all over the neighborhood with toy gun's playing good guys vs bad guys.
    My kid even play's 'cop's & robber's' outside with his friend's sometime's

These so called LEO's nowaday's are just a bunch of wreckless, overly-aggressive hot-dog's imvho.
    Maybe our LEO's should stop using these type's of "No Hesitation" target's during their live fire exercises.....

"No Hesitation" = Dead Innocent Kid's!

DHS training with practice targets featuring children, pregnant woman? | Washington Times Communities
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Before we go blaming this on trigger happy, overzealous cops, let's not forget that a lot of these toy guns kids play with today look like the real thing. How is a cop (or anyone who isn't a cop, for that matter) to know whether or not the gun in the kid's hand is real? Wait to see if it fires real bullets after the kid points it at them and pulls the trigger? I think not! That's not to say that the kid deserved to die; he didn't, especially when what he was carrying wouldn't have harmed those cops. If indeed the gun looked real, who's to blame, the kid or the cops?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

They seem to be rather quick to pull the trigger in certain parts of the country.
    If they asked him to drop the gun several times it seems they should of had enough time to determine if the gun was real or not.
    Also, calling in a supervisor and waiting would have been prudent.

When we were kids we used to go shooting "things" with BB guns. Sooner than later they'll be after these kids also.
    Summer hobby is boating on the Bay and Lake Michigan.
    Winter hobby is driving that Jeep off the sides of mountains.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Before we go blaming this on trigger happy, overzealous cops, let's not forget that a lot of these toy guns kids play with today look like the real thing. How is a cop (or anyone who isn't a cop, for that matter) to know whether or not the gun in the kid's hand is real? Wait to see if it fires real bullets after the kid points it at them and pulls the trigger? I think not! That's not to say that the kid deserved to die; he didn't, especially when what he was carrying wouldn't have harmed those cops. If indeed the gun looked real, who's to blame, the kid or the cops?
    That's a pretty good question...
    but before I can try to answer your question, I must first ask 'you' a question...

Who would 'you' blame if it was 'your' 13 year old kid who was gunned down simply because he was playing with a toy gun?

Would you blame;

A) Your kid?
    B) Yourself?
    C) The Toy Gun Manufacterer?
    -or-
    D) The trigger-happy LEO's?

I would have to choose (D).

I just expect more from our men & women in uniform, I'm kind of funny that way.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    It was in his waistband, he was not point or brandishing or threatening, it was in his frigging pants

Yep, these are over zealous trigger thugs in cop suits. Hopefully soon they will exchange that suit for an orange jumpsuit.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

8. Really sad but the reality is that these cops didn't know if it was real, or what the kid's intentions were. There have been many shootings by kids, and it just happened again in Sparks, NV so the cops have been on high alert everywhere. A needless tragedy because the kid didn't understand the consequences of not dropping the rifle. Just sad.

XD40, He was carrying a toy rifle and the pistol was in his waistband.
    Not defending the LEO, just keeping the facts straight.

We haven't turned into a third world country yet. No one is sending the kids into the street to attack anyone.
    Our police need to use more restraint and patience when dealing with kids. There are far too many stories of LEO out of hand with kids.

10. Maybe the cops were on high alert like you said, or maybe they were just high. Still, there's no excuse for their shooting the kid. Just because a person is carrying what appears to be a weapon does not mean they are a threat to anyone. The logical progression is not from warning to "bang, bang, you're dead!"

Give this some thought:
    If you are CCing and come across a kid with what appears to be a rifle, what would you do ?
    Pull your weapon, or ask him what he's doing.

I'd talk to him. It would take shots fired by the kid before I'd react with force.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast