If he did this to his own daughter, what did he do to civilian's on the streets??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If he did this to his own daughter, what did he do to civilian's on the streets??

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Unhappy If he did this to his own daughter, what did he do to civilian's on the streets??

New video shows a Colorado police officer physically abusing, beating and kicking his daughter simply because "she ate some carrots out of the fridge without his permission" emerged Friday. The violent & brutal thug of a father/cop is faceing allegations that he has savagely beaten his own daughter with ropes & belts, force-fed her hot sauce, tied her hands with plastic zip ties and handcuffs, and has even starved her as 'punishment'. Jeremy Yachik, 35, of the Berthoud Police Department, was reportedly arrested Wednesday morning and charged with four counts of child abuse and one count of false imprisonment. It also recently came to light that his ex-fiancé Ashley Saint-Roberts reached out to the police chief about the abuse allegations, but the police chief didn’t even respond to her.

Horrific Video Emerges of Cop Allegedly Kicking, Punching His Daughter Because She Ate Carrots From Fridge ? How It May Have Saved Girl From Daily Abuse | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

They sure protect each other even when they are in the wrong! I have not seen something like this but I have seen cops get a pass on things!!

Sounds like the police chief wanted it to all just go away so he tried to sweep it under the rug. But as far as what he does to civilians on the street, maybe nothing. Domestic violence doesn't necessarily mean he'd try the same thing on someone his own size, even if he thought he could get away with it. Most wife or child abusers thrive on beating someone weaker than themselves.
    Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm not trying to excuse anything he did. He should be strung up by his balls and left there. Seven years is not enough.
    And I do hope the chief is fired too.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

5. That "jack boot thug" thing is never far below the surface, is it?
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggy Reist View Post
    Sounds like the police chief wanted it to all just go away so he tried to sweep it under the rug. But as far as what he does to civilians on the street, maybe nothing. Domestic violence doesn't necessarily mean he'd try the same thing on someone his own size, even if he thought he could get away with it. Most wife or child abusers thrive on beating someone weaker than themselves.
    Don't get the wrong idea though, I'm not trying to excuse anything he did. He should be strung up by his balls and left there. Seven years is not enough.
    And I do hope the chief is fired too.
    An unarmed citizen is in the same position of weakness viz a viz a cop as a child is viz a viz an abusive parent. That's JUST the sort of situation that a bully and a sadist savors.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    An unarmed citizen is in the same position of weakness viz a viz a cop as a child is viz a viz an abusive parent. That's JUST the sort of situation that a bully and a sadist savors.
    For the most part, maybe so. But I was married to an abusive husband many years ago, and he was a sweetheart to everyone else but me (and subsequent wives and children). He threatened our daughter, but never actually hurt her. He did break his son's arm in a later marriage though. I was pleased when he died.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

For the most part, maybe so. But I was married to an abusive husband many years ago, and he was a sweetheart to everyone else but me (and subsequent wives and children). He threatened our daughter, but never actually hurt her. He did break his son's arm in a later marriage though. I was pleased when he died.
    I feel very sorry for you that you had to experience a relationship that rough. I have seen men that treat women this way first hand and don't blame you one bit for being pleased with his passing. More power to you for getting away from him.

I had a girlfriend in high school who's step-father tried to rape her and then savagely beat her mother when she tried to stop him. I don't think anybody was too upset when he died in prison.

It's good you're done with that, and that he's done hurting people.

The difference is (unless I missed something) that he was a citizen with no particular LEGAL authority over other adult citizens not in his care.

I'm convinced that a certain percentage of cops are in that line of work precisely BECAUSE it affords them the opportunity to exercise STATUTORILY authorized control and inflict fear and humiliation on others, whether deserved or not.

If he did this to his own daughter, what did he do to civilian's on the streets??

Sick low life piece of trash. To abuse a child (or spouse) should be the highest form of brutal punishment in my opinion. May they all rot in hell
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR

Any one of us in positions of authority are hurt by such rogues. The punishment for such cannot be too severe for the damage they do to the office they hold. The same holds true for those who attempt to cover for them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast