Why are LEO's pointing their gun's at innocent civilian's head's during checkpoints? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Why are LEO's pointing their gun's at innocent civilian's head's during checkpoints?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    We startered losing individual liberty and constitutional rights over a century ago. It's just become more noticeable because of the rapid acceleration in the last decade. There is no doubt that local urban police and the state police in rural areas are being militarized. This is being directed from Washington. These people are preparing for the total subjugation of the populace when martial law and a dictatorship are declared. If you consider this to be a conspiracy theory, open your eyes and pay attention to events. Right now they're just trying to teach us not to resist authority; but this will soon result in a total police state.

    This increasingly authoritarian government is just part of a natural progression. Our founders knew this and tried to slow this progression by providing for a government with divided powers. It was intended that the government of our republic moves slowly so as to protect individual liberty.

    The solution to the inevitable totalitarian government was provided in our founding documents. An armed populace was guaranteed in order to reign in government and to protect God given individual liberty, when that government becomes too authoritarian. This isn't merely the right of the people but the duty. That sentiment isn't subversive but is expressed in the oaths of allegiance that all public employees take to support and defend the Constitution. This administration is the entity that wishes to overthrow the Republic, not constitutionalists. The idiot voters have elected revolutionaries. The press and other branches government are complicit in this travesty. We merely want to return to the limited government that was intended by our founding fathers. Obama said that he wanted to fundamentally transform this country; and the idiot voters didn't even listen what was being said.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    north east Iowa
    Posts
    1,250
    I just wanted to mention that I'm afraid of my government and realize the above statement will be considered suspicious. The founders intended and stated that it's a constitutional government that should be afraid of the people. Unfortunately, it has been the reverse for years. Government officials at all levels now consider themselves our rulers and not public servants. I now feel it's the duty of every citizen to resist what's being done to this country. Unfortunately this is happening at time in my life where resistance for me will mostly be limited to education of others.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,412
    Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Being the smart a$$ I am I would have told him to get his fing gun out of my face...While keeping both hands on the wheel.....
    Me too, except I would've had a video camera running to document everything from approach to departure.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #24
    I guess if crap like that happens to me that I'm just probably going to die right there. That officer is a fool.
    I never actually hated anyone in my lifetime -- until O'boyimanutjob was elected. Now I'm guilty of hating him, and look with contempt on anyone with a liberal mind.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

  6. #25
    CapGun said, "I am not trying to be insulting. Do you read? If you do then you know you can learn many things in addition to gaining some ammo to explain or expose the bad path this country is on.
    In no way would a book be written and sell many copies if all it did was convey your short version of the situation.
    I don't disagree with you but read the book to see the insidious nature of militarization of our police forces.
    Check it out, you will be amazed of what, how why this is a bad thing."

    1. You are insulting, and yes I do read quite a lot.
    2. I have been talking about the danger of police militarization for a number of years.
    3. Having reached the point of independent knowledge, I do not need to read another book to tell me what I already know.
    4. I would not be amazed at why and how police militarization is a bad thing. I already know.
    5. Here's a reading suggestion for you; read about Occam's razor. This type of forum is suited for brief posts, not lengthy political explanations
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The felon responsible for the shootings was a wanted parolee and was already known to police having been seen riding a bike earlier in the day.
    Thank goodness nobody else was riding a bicycle around there... they would have just been shot first:
    Christopher Dorner manhunt: Two innocent women shot by LAPD officers had "no warning" - CBS News

    Christopher Dorner manhunt: Two innocent women shot by LAPD officers had "no warning"
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Rocky River, Ohio
    Posts
    1,518
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Thank goodness nobody else was riding a bicycle around there... they would have just been shot first:
    Christopher Dorner manhunt: Two innocent women shot by LAPD officers had "no warning" - CBS News

    Christopher Dorner manhunt: Two innocent women shot by LAPD officers had "no warning"
    And just as a reminder, to the best of my knowledge, the Fearless Fosdicks in the Dorner related shootings (and ramming) have YET to be punished in ANY way. There hasn't even been any public statement of any findings regarding their actions. It's VERY obvious that the plan is to run the clock out and hope the public forgets.

    Maybe next time, those cops will manage to KILL three COMPLETELY innocent citizens.

  9. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,556
    Quote Originally Posted by fudo View Post
    CapGun said, "I am not trying to be insulting. Do you read? If you do then you know you can learn many things in addition to gaining some ammo to explain or expose the bad path this country is on.
    In no way would a book be written and sell many copies if all it did was convey your short version of the situation.
    I don't disagree with you but read the book to see the insidious nature of militarization of our police forces.
    Check it out, you will be amazed of what, how why this is a bad thing."

    1. You are insulting, and yes I do read quite a lot.
    2. I have been talking about the danger of police militarization for a number of years.
    3. Having reached the point of independent knowledge, I do not need to read another book to tell me what I already know.
    4. I would not be amazed at why and how police militarization is a bad thing. I already know.
    5. Here's a reading suggestion for you; read about Occam's razor. This type of forum is suited for brief posts, not lengthy political explanations
    Maybe insulting but maybe a bit over sensitive. I should have put it differently in regards to the post that prompted my "do you read" remark.
    I agree with you that what you stated is a major part of the problem. Having said that I just reacted to you saying you didn't need to look into the matter any further.
    I didn't know you knew what is actually fueling the "militarization" of the police. It's an everyday acceptance of the "we have to be tough on crime" attitude that most accept as the thing to do.
    Like most things if not all it's about the money. I understand that but didn't realize the mechanism at play that causes the "militarization" to spiral out of control.
    I am glad you know what is specifically causing it. For the rest of us I suggest reading the book. I learned something and I think others would also.
    I am a bit familiar with Occam's razor but will take your advice and read it in more depth. After all I don't know it all!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Arnoldsville, Ga
    Posts
    463
    In this day and age it is getting more like you are guilty until proven innocent.

  11. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,072
    Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    I guess if crap like that happens to me that I'm just probably going to die right there. That officer is a fool.
    I never actually hated anyone in my lifetime -- until O'boyimanutjob was elected. Now I'm guilty of hating him, and look with contempt on anyone with a liberal mind.
    Said pretty much the exact same thing in a post a while back. I HATE him, his lemmings, and his brain dead followers.


    I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast