Why are LEO's pointing their gun's at innocent civilian's head's during checkpoints? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are LEO's pointing their gun's at innocent civilian's head's during checkpoints?

My guess is that the reason they are doing it is because they have been getting away with it for so long that they feel confident that the civilian they are doing it to won't kill them. Or it could be because of the DHS issued civilian targets of women and children and desensitizing them to pointing guns at innocent people. Maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by unintentionalracist View Post
    My guess is that the reason they are doing it is because they have been getting away with it for so long that they feel confident that the civilian they are doing it to won't kill them. Or it could be because of the DHS issued civilian targets of women and children and desensitizing them to pointing guns at innocent people. Maybe both.
    I agree with both thoughts. I believe that every person that is hired by police forces in every state should be required to pass a test on the Constitution before they get their first check. Same goes for government hires.
    Those armed idiots in Boston do not understand the Constitution, and, as they have shown by their actions, don't care. They should all be fired.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234