Daniel Harless gets a good deal.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daniel Harless gets a good deal....

“One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

You can pretty much discard anything based on media reports or HSUS stats.
    Media reports of breeds has been found to be incredibly inaccurate (One pit bull attack report was found to actually be a bite from a Shih Tzu) and HSUS is more of a political activist organization than anything even remotely resembling a trusted research source. Pit bull isn't even a recognized breed by the American Kennel Club. Depending on who you ask, as many as seven different, distinct dog breeds are considered to be pit bulls. And based on some news reports of attacks, which many of these 'studies' used, some of these 'pit bulls' could have been anything from a Beagle to a Yorkshire Terrier.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    You can pretty much discard anything based on media reports or HSUS stats.
    Isn't HSUS an anti-hunting organization?

5. Well, this thread has certainly....

gone off track!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

CPD in Canton, Ohio is just 37 miles north of me. I avoid the area like it is plaque infected with zombies roaming the streets.
    ~
    The newspaper that serves the Canton, Ohio area owns and operates the newspaper that severs my area also and there has been absolutely nothing about Harlass in the paper delivered to my home. Of course some days the paper isn't big enough to wipe your butt on. No I am not be of an a$$hole either.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    Isn't HSUS an anti-hunting organization?
    Yes. They're somewhat similar to PETA in many respects. They commonly distort or misrepresent statistics or facts to support their causes. Many people give to them because their name makes them sound like a very noble cause. I'm very much an animal lover myself, but I would never support those people.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123